𝒯ℋℛℰℰ

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           IRENE HOUSE 📍 11:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
IRENE HOUSE 📍 11:00 P.M.
___

Irene was now getting ready for bed. She's had and long day of school, she even has to finish and book report. Which really isn't much but it's a Friday and no one likes to do anything on and Friday nor on the weekends.

Irene plopped down on her bed grabbing her phone from her nightstand instantly going to social media.

Irene had about 12k followers on Instagram and she had and decent amount of likes on her post. She wasn't well known at school but she knew her followers mostly came from how pretty she was. Irene knew she wasn't and ugly girl and you could say she had CONFIDENCE.

Irene soon seen she'd gotten and text from and unknown number, instantly pressing the notification.

She would normally ignore rando numbers or even leave them on read but this time she decided to answer.

————-
Notti 🤍:
Hey this Notti, remember we exchanged numbers?
Read 11:30

                Irene🫣❤️:
     Lol honestly forgot all about that
          Read

Notti🤍:
Alr forgetting about me huh
Read

                                Irene🫣❤️:
                                 Sorry 😅
                                Read

Notti🤍:
It's cool my heart but I was wonder if you maybe wanted to go to this party
Read

                                   Irene🫣❤️:
                                     Uhh idk..
                                 Read

Notti🤍:
Look just sleep on it, please 🙏🏽
Read

                                 Irene🫣❤️:
                              Ok, I'll think about it
                                Read
—————————————————————

Irene really wasn't a party person and she really didn't wanna go to a party. She knew her brother Shawn prolly wouldn't allow it anyway.

He was so stern and harsh when it came to things like that. He would barely let her go to her friend's Janais place.

Irene sighed before laying in bed turning to her side as she scrolled through social media. She soon found herself looking through the boys Instagram account. Not that he'll know she did.

She didn't know if she was starting to like the boy yet but she started to think of him as somewhat sweet. But she really felt off about something.
She felt as if something was up but she shook that feeling.

She thought she maybe had someone who might've actually liked her and she didn't wanna mess up that moment.

As she scrolled she noticed that the boy was also and drill rapper. The only thing she really knew about the young boy was that he was apart of and gang. She would hear in on people talking about it.

She thought for a moment she actually had something good..

Your thoughts 💭