𝒯𝒲ℒ𝒱ℰ

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            SCHOOL📍 8:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
SCHOOL📍 8:00 P.M.

___

Irene was making her way to class before seeing Notti.

"Uh hey Notti" she spoke but getting ignored watching as he walked over to his friends. He seen her and he didn't speak which was weird to her. He's always spoken to her. And she knows she spoke loud enough for him to hear her. She wanted to return his jacket but she figured she wasn't gonna be able to do that if he was ignoring her.
——

Irene finally made it to her first class period. She wasn't really in the mood to do any work she barely even got any sleep last night.
Laying on her arms as if they we're a pillow she felt herself fall asleep. But soon was waking up from and tap on the shoulder.

"Ms.Jones this class period is over, I can see you haven't gotten any sleep maybe you should try going to sleep earlier" she told the curly head girl that finally lifted up her head.

"Wait did I miss anything?"

"No you didn't miss much just try not to fall asleep next time" she smiled.

"Uh ok sorry" she said standing from her sit grabbing her bag from beside her seat making her way to her second class. She sat in her usual sit in the back. She soon looked up seeing Notti walk in after a few students he looked straight at her before taking a seat beside Simone. Irene just wondered what did she do why was he ignoring her. She thought maybe she wasn't gonna need to draw today cause she'll have Notti to speak too but she guessed wrong. Grabbing her notebook from her bag she drew the first thing to come to mind expressing how she felt at the moment.
Class was soon over grabbing her bag from beside her seat than leaving the class before everyone else could. She was so upset at the moment and just was ready to get home. She decided she'd finish the project on her own.

As she walked through the hall she seen one of Notti's friends stopping him.

"Could you give this to Notti" she said pushing it into the boys chest.

"Yo you good?" Ddot asked as if he was worried about the girl as he held the jacket up against his chest.

"Yea I'm cool" she lied before walking off.
____

Irene was finally home and was the first time in life time to ever be happy to be there. She left her bag seated in front of the door before making her way to her room.
She laid on her bed turning to her side all she wanted to do was sleep but she couldn't stop thinking of why he was ignoring her.

Her eyes started to run heavy trying to fight going to sleep but she couldn't. Letting her eyes take over.

ETHAN REYES

"Notti fuck you ignoring her for, if anything she should be ignoring you" Ddot spat. "When I tell shordy was mad heated when giving back your jacket."

"Wait she gave back my jacket?" Ethan asked.

"Hell yea my heart" Ddot said before throwing it over to him.

"Nigga just fucking up all over you'll never get shordy to forgive you bout that bet you keep pulling stupid shit" Dd told.

"Y'all the ones who put me in this shit" Notti told.

"But I mean you ani't say no either way you still in the wrong" Ddot laughed.

"Ani't no shame in saying no my heart" Dd laughed.

"Y'all dayroom as hell yo" Notti said plopping down onto his bed.

"You better text her and hope she answer."

Notti pulled out his phone seeing she was on dnd.

"She on dnd" he told.

"You know where she stay?" Ddot asked.

"No." Ethan kept the comment short.

"Well you fucked" Dd told.

"Man y'all gotta help me" Ethan told.

"What you want us to do pull her address out are ass" Ddot said causing Dd to burst into laughter.

Ethan left the room slamming the door leaving the both in there. He knew he fucked up.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️