𝒮ℰ𝒱ℰ𝒩𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            TIME SQUARE 📍 1:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
TIME SQUARE 📍 1:00 P.M.

___

Irene and Ethan was now walking down time square as she continued to enjoy her ice cream. "So what happened when I left your place?" Notti asked curious. "Uh.. he didn't really put up much of fight he just let it go" she shrugged as she continued to devour her ice cream. "Damn ma you making that look good prolly should have gotten me one" he smiled at the girl.

"It is pretty good" she laughed finally looking up at the boy who was smiling at her. "What?" She asked curious. "You gotta little some, bout right here" he said pointing out the stash that was above her lips. "Could you get it for me?" She said as she handed him a napkin watching as he grabbed it from her hand gently wiping it from her mouth. Watching as the girl soon smiled at him. "Thank you" she said looking away from the boy.

"I think we should go back and get you one."

"It's cool" the boy smiled. "Hey but since we finished up our project we should maybe do something outside of school work" he considered. "What do you have in mind" she smiled. "Maybe something like laser tag you know or we could go to the movies again I mean it's up to you."

"What about we do both I mean I could never back down a movie" she said causing the boy to smile. "Sounds good to me my heart."

"Think you could take a picture of me?"

"Not you turning me into a camera man" he laughed. "Just one picture I promise" she laughed.

Passing him the phone she walked over to where she thought would be a good background before getting a little nervous including thinking about what pose she wanted to do at the moment."You look cute when your shy" he smiled. "And you saying that makes me even more nervous" she snickered.

"Look don't let me make you nervous, do yo thing" he said causing the girl to laugh. "Shush" she smiled.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️