𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴 ℰℐ𝒢ℋ𝒯

★IRENE IMANI JONES★               SCHOOL📍 6:30 P

           IRENE IMANI JONES
      SCHOOL📍 6:30 P.M.

___

"SO YOU LIKE MUTE OR SOME?" DDOT QUESTION THE GIRL WHO WAS FEELING VERY OVERWHELMED BY THE QUESTION HE WAS ASKING.

This was Irene's first time being around the people Ethan normally hanged out with and she was kinda nervous. "No dick she's not mute, stop asking her all these questions." Ethan said in Irene's defense. He could tell she was a bit nervous so he grabbed her hand hoping it would calm her. "Chill I was just curious" Ddot smirked.

Irene stood in line, waiting her turn to step foot onto the bus. They we're going on this trip to Washington DC. The trip there would be about 4 hr and 13 min which was long since they weren't going on plane. FINALLY her turn to enter her hand was still hugged with Ethan's as they both headed to the back of the bus, Irene took a seat by the window she liked to look out the window she liked to see what they were passing and it was just interesting to her.
She felt eyes on her looking over to Ethan who was wearing Nike tech with his retro Jordan black cats. "What?." She smiled, watching as a smile also appeared on his face.

"Nothing" grabbing the girls hand that he didn't know he let go of.

It's only been 2 days since the two have been dating and they we're already inseparable. They liked each other's company

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️