𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴 𝒯ℋℛℰℰ

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           SCHOOL📍 3:39 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
SCHOOL📍 3:39 P.M.

___

"I STILL FEEL TENSION BETWEEN ME AND YOU MY HEART, COULD WE PLEASE NIP THIS SHIT IN A BUB." Notti's spoke as he followed Irene to the library. She always spent the end of the day in the school library studying, it was quiet and a place where she could be alone, and more definitely he place to get away from the world. "Ethan it's not gonna be that easy, you made a bet on me it's not that easy to forget." She told the boy, she could tell that he was trying.

But it's not that easy to forget something like that even if she wanted too. "Look you ask me to prom and I said yes, and you said that you'll make it up to me there so..do so." Irene said putting the boy deep into thought.

"You going to the school trip there having?" He questioned. "I don't know, my brother probably wouldn't let me go anyway." She shrugged.

"Maybe you could convince him, if you go it'll give me and you time to hang with each other, and maybe end that tension between us" he said watching a smile form on Irene's face. "I'll try." She chuckled before the both of them stopped in there footsteps. "So if I text you you'll answer" he asked.

Irene hasn't really been answering his messages. She knew how mad it got him when she did. But then again he never showed it, but he always needed up getting her to reply. There were messages he'd send that she wouldn't know how to reply too and she didn't wanna seem weird so she wouldn't reply, and she never really liked to say no especially to him since she really liked him.

"Yes."

"Alright I'll see you later mi corazón." He smiled before walking off.

Irene sighed, before making her way into the library. She was thinking about the trip they were having next weekend and she really wanted to attend it. But she knew her brother would say no. Going deep into thought Irene realized her Grandma was visiting this weekend, she knew asking in front of her grandma he would more than likely say yes. She smiled to herself before pulling out her ELA notebook from her bag.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️