ℰ𝒾ℊ𝒽𝓉

★IRENE IMANI JONES★               IRENE PLACE📍 12:50 A

IRENE IMANI JONES
      IRENE PLACE📍 12:50 A.M.
___

Notti 🤍:
Why are u not sleep 😂
Read 12:59

                                Irene🫣❤️:
                               I didn't even know if you'd be up 😂
Read

Notti 🤍:
So I was the first to come to mind huh
Read

                                    Irene🫣❤️:
                                     Maybe..

Notti 🤍:
Say that thannn
Read

                                 Irene🫣❤️:
                                  Shush😭

Notti 🤍:
Gts mh
Read

                           Irene🫣❤️:
                            Why you don't wanna talk, I mean it's ok if yu don't
Read

Notti 🤍:
No it's not like that, jus think that u should get some sleep yk

                                   Irene 🫣❤️:
                                  I guess

Notti 🤍:
Gn
Read 1:30

Notti 🤍:
Not gonna reply?
Delivered

————————

Irene turned her phone on dnd putting her phone on her nightstand before turning in bed.

She sighed to herself knowing it was gonna be hard for her to get some sleep. Thought maybe Notti would wanna talk but he didn't so she didn't wanna seem annoying. She hasn't been getting any sleep lately but she's never known why. Getting up from bed she left her room heading down to the kitchen. She grabbed and bottle of water and and small snack before heading back to her room. She found herself falling asleep watching some cartoons. Sometimes she thinks that's the only thing that helps her sleep.

            ETHAN REYES

Ethan couldn't go to sleep without thinking if Irene was upset with him. He didn't know why he cared so much when knowing she was a bet even thinking of it he thought it was wrong. But he hated losing to and challenge. He didn't know if he was falling for this girl. He was trying hard not too but he couldn't help it Irene was a very sweet person. She was Angelic and Sweet and even beautiful he loved her smile and loved seeing her happy. Deep down he knew he was gonna fall for her but he still didn't want to admit he was growing feelings. And at the same time he still couldn't shake the feeling even if he tried.

He looked over to his brother bed seeing and sleeping Dd he wanted to talk about how he didn't wanna do the bet anymore but he knew he'd be taking the L.

Someone's falling for someone 🫣

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️