ℰℐ𝒢ℋ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★      IRENE'S LASER TAG 📍2:50 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
IRENE'S LASER TAG 📍2:50 P.M.

___

Irene was now in hiding from Notti, for some reason she couldn't keep quiet she couldn't help but laugh from hearing Notti start to give up cause he couldn't find her she could tell the boy was really impatient. She soon felt that the path was clear soon standing but soon feeling and buzzing sensation from her vest. They we're playing laser tag and she lost.
She looked back seeing and laughing Notti before crossing her arms watching as the boy smiled.

"Can't believe i actually thought you we're growing impatient" she smirked. "Maybe if you would have kept quiet" he smiled but soon watching it fade away, his eyes finding a laughing little boy lthat stood behind him.

"Hm now we both lost" Irene smiled walking over to Ethan before watching the brown skin boy smile before grabbing Irene's hand intertwining their fingers together before making there way out of the center.

Irene looked down at her feet as they made there way to the exit she liked the feeling she got around Notti and she hoped he felt the same way. Deep down she knew she was catching feelings for him and this time she wasn't denying it because it was really happening.

"So what we doing next" he smiled at Irene.

"Uh we could maybe go back to my place my brothers gonna be out this whole week" she told before looking over to Notti.

"Cartoons?."

Irene smiled noticing the boy remembered that she enjoyed watching kiddie cartoons, when she first told him about it she thought he'd think of her as childish but he didn't mind. "Yea." She said looking at the smiling boy. He always seem happy when he was around her and she was always happy around him.

IRENE'S PLACE 📍

Irene walked in her room seeing Notti had her sketch book place in his hands. Walking over taking a seat next to him watching as he looked at her drawing of and flower. There was this one flower in particular she always drew she just was in love with it, it was her favorite drawing.

 There was this one flower in particular she always drew she just was in love with it, it was her favorite drawing

——-
"Nice drawing ma" he smiled.

"Thank you, that's actually my favorite flower I think it's called a white lily."

"I'll keep that in mind my heart" he smiled. "Okay so what we watching" she said watching as the boy stared into her light brown eyes growing nervous. It was like he was looking deep into her soul not that she didn't like the eye contact the two were making it was just something she wasn't good at especially when it came to him. "Uh Notti..d-did you hear me" she spoke kinda rambling her words together as she fidgeted with her hands.

"Stop being nervous my heart" he smiled lifting the girl chin so she would make eye contact with him. "Thought you would know by now that, that's not something I'm good with" she looked at the boy.

"Yea..I do" he said remaining eye contact with the girl soon pulling her into a kiss, Irene kissing back both hands steady on the bed as she leaned in. This was her first kiss and she liked it.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️