𝒩ℐ𝒩ℰ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           IRENE'S PLACE📍 5:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
IRENE'S PLACE📍 5:00 P.M.

___

Watching as Ethan quickly pulled away turning from the kiss. Irene was worried as if she did something wrong turning looking down at her hands. She wanted to know why he stopped kissing her.

"Is something wrong?" She asked turning to the boy. "Did I do something wrong?" She changed her way in words. "No it wasn't you, look I gotta tell you something" he said turning to face the girl. "Your scaring me Ethan" she crossed her arms deadpanning the boy. "I did something I regret ii and I rather you find out from me than anyone else, you promise you won't be mad." He stared deep into the girl light brown eyes.

"I can't promise Ethan, I mean I don't even know what you did" she admitted. "But I could try" she said placing her hand on the boy making eye contact.

"We made a bet on you" he said before watching as the girl hand move from his. "What do you mean?" she asked, she didn't wanna believe what she was hearing so she tried avoiding it.

"The bet was I had to get you to start having feelings for me" he said turning from the girl. "So all this was just for and bet" she stood from the bed trying to deny what she was hearing.

"Yea but-."

"Actually thought I had someone who liked me for me" her voice cracked shifting as if she was about to cry.

"I do..look Irene all this shit I shared with you was real I like you I got feelings for you I admit it, look I'm sorry I don't wanna lose you."

Her heart was filled with agony, she was hurt and at this point she wish she and him had never gotten to this point. She really liked him and to find out there was and bet placed out on her hurt.

"Say something please" he stared at the girl who had tears running from her face.

"I-I.. I think you should leave."

"I'm sorry" he spoke with sorrow in his tone. "Ethan please just leave" she said wiping the tear that was falling from her face.

"I-." He spoke before getting cute off. "Please" she cried before watching as the boy sighed, hesitatingly leaving the room.

Mk so I will be posting the other chapter today but I am still working on it, but if you don't see the chapter posted just know three will more than likely out tmr.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️