𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴 ℱℐ𝒱ℰ

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           SCHOOL📍 4:00 P

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

           IRENE IMANI JONES
           SCHOOL📍 4:00 P.M.

___

IRENE HEARD AND LOUD NOCK PLACED ON THE DOOR, BARGING OUT OF HER BEDROOM. HER GRANDMA WAS HERE.

She loved her grandma and loved when she would come to visit. Other's grandmas would be strict and dense but Irene's grandma was DIFFERENT.

Finally approaching the door she swung it open meeting her grandma, pulling her into and tight hug. "Little Rene, you've gotten so big." Her grandma smiled. "How's Shawn been treating you?" She asked as Irene pulled from the hug.

"Like and condescended little girl."

"Where's he now."

"He should be in the kitchen, he's barely home." Irene was really in the mood of getting her brother in trouble she just hated how he treated her. If she could live with her Grandma she would it's just that for some reason her brother want her with him and her grandma gave him what he wanted.

Irene followed her Grandma to the kitchen before taking a seat by the table. She noticed how the both of them we're in deep conversation. She knew bringing up the trip would be and good idea. She didn't know what time would be and good time but she just went in for it.

"So you guys.. I have this trip before prom and I-I was wondering if I could go." Irene said in between sentences as she fiddled with her fingers. She watched as her grandmother looked over at Shawn seeing what he would say. She could tell her brother was under pressure and knew what she was doing because she would always pull something like this when grandma would come to visit to see how things are going.

Watching as her brother sighed before speaking "Fine you can go, but only cause grandma's giving me that look." He spoke causing his grandma to chuckle. "I mean it's good for her to attend things like this, I mean she only lives once she's not gonna be and teenagers forever."

"She know's what she's doing though la abuelita, she always pulls this when your around."

"Well maybe I wouldn't if you didn't keep me all bunched up in this house 24/7, am I right grannie." She smiled.

"I mean being bunched up in the house isn't good for health, Shawn."

"Ok whatever you say la abuelita."

Irene was happy she really wanted to go to this trip with Notti and many things we're through her head at once. She wanted things to be more between the two of them. She just didn't wanna get hurt AGAIN. Deep down she knew he wouldn't attempt to hurt her again but she still felt she didn't know. She had feeling for Notti, and she wanted to tell him how she felt, yeah she knew how he felt but did he know how she felt?

She wanted him to know but she was AFRAID. She hated when she would go in her she'll in moments but when she was around Ethan everything changed, she could be herself and she loved that.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️

𝐖 𝐀 𝐕 𝐄 𝐒 - 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐎𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें