𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴 𝒯𝒲𝒪

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           SCHOOL📍 12:30 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
SCHOOL📍 12:30 P.M.

___

"IRENE WAIT UP." She heard a voice speak from behind her. She knew this voice, turning back to see Notti, watching as the boy make his way over to her. The both of them haven't talked for weeks, especially since Janais told Irene not to speak to him unless he put in effort on speaking to her.

Janais felt like since Irene wasn't the one to do the fucked up shit he did, she shouldn't be the one to try and speak to him and make admins. She thought it should be Ethan.

Irene was at lunch and making her way to the lunch table that was placed in the back. She wanted to be alone, she didn't care if others thought she was weird nothing was wrong with being DIFFERENT. She never ate at school so she spent her lunch time to listen to music and draw. "Can we talk." Ethan spoke, Irene noticed that he looked back at the boys before looking at her. She could tell they were the ones who sent him to talk to her.

"I know your friends sent you over to talk to me, and apologize. I don't want your apology if it's not coming from you Ethan." She crossed her arms.

"It's not from them Irene, it's from me. I'm sorry."

"I don't know what to really believe anymore and that's not my fault. How do I know that the things you've told me about you are even true."

"Everything I've told you was true, look ok you were a bet but everything that I've shared with you was real and I- I straight up.. like you." He moved his hair from his face.

Irene really liked Ethan but she was SCARED that maybe there relationship wouldn't be the same. Although it was somewhat ruined she did miss him and she'd be dumb to try and hide it. "Could you please say something, I just told you I basically had-." "Ok fine.. I accept your so called apology. But maybe give me some time it's wasn't easy to know that it took a BET for a boy to actually like me." She spoke softly as she nervously played with her hands.
She knew Notti could tell she was nervous. But it was hard to hide it especially since it was HIM. He always tend to get Irene nervous. He put her back into her shell that she was just getting use to being out of.

"Well could I possibly make it up to you by taking you to prom?" He said grabbing the girls hand that she was nervously playing with causing her to look up at him. "I told you this already, you don't have to be nervous in front of me."

"I'm not nervous." She lied before moving her hand from the boy. "So could I take you to prom?" He asked, before he placed his hands into his pocket.

"Yes, but just as friends." She said looking at the boy who could tell that he was friend zoned at the moment.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️