𝒮ℐ𝒳

★IRENE IMANI JONES★           IRENE HOUSE 📍 5:00 P

           IRENE IMANI JONES
           IRENE HOUSE 📍 5:00 P.M.
___

Irene was seated in bed finishing up this drawing she started on but didn't get to finish. She always drew the first thing that came to her mind and it always seem to be something related to a flower.

She was soon interrupted by her brother bursting into her room. She could tell by the look on his face he was pissed. She soon looked down to see what was in his hand which was Notti's jacket she forgot to return it to him. Her heart dropped to her stomach knowing she wouldn't hear the end of this.

"So you gonna tell me who the fuck this belong to" he spat.

"It's from a friend I was cold so he offered his jacket" she said waving her brother off as she continued to draw.

Even though Irene acted as if she wasn't  intimidated by her brother she was.

"Shawn stop overreacting" Irene told finally looking from her notebook.

"He? you say that shit as if it's good fuck you doing with and boys jacket" he spat.

"I'm going to Janais" she said standing from her bed.

"This convo ani't over rene" he told.

"Your making this a big deal when it really Isn't" she said as she slid on her crocs walking over to her closet grabbing one of her graphic hoodies.

She grabbed her phone from the bed before hearing her brother come after her.

Before he could even speak she left slamming the door.

She was tired of hearing him rant over the stupidest shit.

She soon found herself standing In front of her friends Janais place. Knocking on the door before facing her best friend.

"Rene" she spoke with excitement before pulling her into and hug Irene hugging back.

"Could I stay the night Shawn's doing the most" she said as she entered the house taking a seat on the couch.

"I mean why is that even a question" she said before taking a seat beside her best friend.

"What happened?" She asked as Irene rested her head on her shoulder.

"He found a boys jacket, I was cold so he offered for me to wear it" she shrugged.

"And please enlighten me on who this boy is" she looked at Irene who was still resting her head on her shoulder.

Irene sighed. She knew that the subject wasn't bad to talk about but than again she felt that it didn't matter.