𝒞ℋ𝒜𝒫𝒯ℰℛ 𝒯𝒲ℰ𝒩𝒯𝒴 𝒩ℐ𝒩ℰ

★IRENE IMANI JONES★               SCHOOL📍 5:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
        SCHOOL📍 5:00 P.M.

___

IRENE AND ETHAN WERE CHUCKLING AND PLAYING ON THERE WAY UP TO HIS HOTEL ROOM. SHE DIDN'T FEEL LIKE GOING BACK TO HER ROOM BECAUSE THERE WAS THIS GIRL SHE SHARED WITH THAT GAVE HER WIRED MEAN LOOKS.

"My boyfriend just called me a birddd." She spoke to the camera as she smiled making faces at the camera as she leaned against the elevator wall. "Yoo shut up" Ethan laughed before pressing a button. "He called me a bird" she giggled.

"Your fucking lying" he laughed.

"He told me I was a birdd" she said continuing stretch the word bird as she made faces at the camera.

"That is not ok" he said on the other side of the elevator as Irene continued the make faces in the camera.

She never has been this comfortable around Ethan but she liked how she could be and he wouldn't judge her. "The boyfriend in question" she smiled flipping the camera to the mirror that was placed in the elevator than him. His raspy voice gave off a mumble not knowing what he said as he smiled before walking over to the elevator door that was opened,
them both leaving out as Irene continued to record.

"So would you still love me if I was a bird." She asked as they continued to walk to find his room. "What?." She ask not knowing what his said. "Like and actually flying bird" he asked looking back at her.

"Yea" she looked from the camera looking up at him. "No." He mumbled playfully.

"He said no." Irene pouted in the camera.

"So look I'm a ten.. but I fly." She followed the boy as she walked with the camera in her face. "I'm a 12, why" she smiled.

"Yea, because you can fly whatever the hell you want too" he chuckled as he continued to walk.

"Ouu ok, so we're out?" She asked repeating what the boy said. "Where are we out too." She smiled at the camera.

"The neverlands." The boy smiled looking back at the girl who repeated what he said into the camera. He liked to see her happy and not always nervous and shy around him.

So if you know where I got this part from yk yk.. but there will be another one from the same couple in the other chapter..

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️