𝒯ℋℐℛ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            IRENE'S PLACE📍 7:00 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
IRENE'S PLACE📍 7:00 P.M.

___

Getting up from bed, Irene grabbed her phone from the stand that sat next to her. She just woke up from and nap and she wondered what time it was. But as she did that she seen she gotten messages and even calls from Notti which was surprising cause Notti would never call her and she wouldn't even call him. She was still mad that he ignored her all day at school so she didn't plan on replying.

She got up from bed walking out her room see her brother Shawn asleep on the couch. She was pretty hungry so she decided to make toco's.

She soon heard and light sigh looking up from the plate of toco's she was making for her brother.

"Here" she said handing the plate to him.

"You went to school today right?" He asked as he grabbed the plate from her.

"Duhh" she said before making her way back up to her room.

ETHAN'S REYES

"She's not even answering" Notti stressed. "Not even when I called" he said leaning back in bed.

"Give her time my heart she might just answer" Dd shrugged.

"I mean you did ignore her, and let's be for real girls like her mad different shordy barely speak" Dd laughed.

"Nigga she not mute she just don't like people" he told.

"And that's any better?" Dd snickered.

"Shut up."

"Just wait until you gotta break it to her that you made her a bet" he laughed. "Nigga your no help just making shit worse" Notti spat.

"Nigga I'm not yo therapy fuck you want me to do" he shrugged.

"Just don't worry bout it." He said before pulling his phone out. "Don't tell me you texting shordy again" Dd spoke.

"Look don't worry bout what I'm doing."
—————

Notti 🤍:
Could u please meet me at the park
Read 7:40

Notti 🤍:
Look I'm sorry just answer
Read

Irene 🫣❤️:
fine I'll be there in 30

"Yo she answered" Notti yelled. "What she say?" Dd asked as he took and sip from his drink.
"She said she'll meet me there in 30."

"Better hope yo ass don't fuck this up" Dd spoke.

"I won't." He said standing from bed.

"Wait you leaving now?"

"Hell yea." Notti told. "Simp ass" Dd laughed.

"Shii since you leaving bring something from the deli" Dd yelled.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️

How do y'all think Irene's gonna feel when, she finds out ?!