ℱℐℱ𝒯ℰℰ𝒩

★IRENE IMANI JONES★            SCHOOL📍 12:30 P

IRENE IMANI JONES
SCHOOL📍 12:30 P.M.

___

X.irene_          FEED

                                   ★

                                   ★

                                    ★

X.irene_ 🤎.
View comments

User1- prettyyy 🥰

User2- 👀

Nottiosama- Mhh🫣❤️

            Load other 200 comments

Irene sat in lunch scrolling through her social's she have been really active on the media lately. She soon felt a presence in front of her looking up to see and curly head boy in front of her.
She didn't speak she just looked waiting for the boy to speak and tell her what he wanted so she could get on with her day.

Even though she didn't plan on speaking she spoke anyway it was way to awkward for her.

"So your gonna speak or just stare at me" Irene finally spoke.

"This weirdo creeping you out my heart" she looked up seeing Notti who sat next to her.

"Shut up fool" Ddot finally spoke.

"I'm Ddot this Nigga brother" he told. "Didn't know you had another brother" she looked at Notti. "We not really kin we just known each other since diapers" Notti laughed.

"Oh."

"Not gonna tell me your name?" Ddot raised and brow as if he didn't already know the girls name.

"It's Irene" she told.

"Think Ima just go with rene" he shrugged. " but Notti I'll hit you up later."

Irene stood from the table grabbing her tray of food.

"You wanna do something different" she asked.

"What you mean by different my heart" he said as he stood from the table following as the girl went to throw away her tray.

"Wanna skip" she smiled turning to the boy. "Fuck got into you" he smirked.

"What you don't wanna do it?"

"Hell yea."

"K cool than let's go."
———

The both was now running from the school soon stopping once they reached the corner store close near catching there breath. There was silence but soon broken once Irene burst into laughter. Notti smiled he never really seen her have this much fun from just leaving school.

"Gosh my stomach hurts" she said calming herself down. She was now seated on the ground leaning on the wall of the corner store they stood by.

"Wanna go back to my place, we could start on the project" she told.

"Left school just to start on and project."

"We don't just have to do the project you know" she said as she held out her hand signaling Notti for help up.

"You not hungry?" He asked as he pulled her up.

"Not really but if you are I could make you something back at my place" she told. "Say that thannn" he said causing Irene to smile as they both headed to her place.
-

"So this your room?" He asked as Irene passed him the plate of pasta.
"Yep" she said kicking her shoes off as she sat comfortably on her bed.

"Word 2 this jawn good" Notti said swallowing the last bit of food that was in his mouth.

"Thanks" she smiled.

"Just might have to make you mine" he joked but part of it was true. Irene laughed before getting up to sit at the edge which was where he sat.

"What you wanna do?" She asked.

"We could play 20 questions" he told. "Kinda feel like you just like hearing me talk" she smiled. "I like conversation that's all and maybe that too" he smiled.

"You go first."

"Uh ok, what do you like about me" she said causing him to grow nervous but him shaking it off with and smile. "Really don't even know where to start" he laughed.

"Just go" she chuckled.

"I like your.. smile I like that your different from other girls and I think your very pretty" he admitted causing the girl to grow and smile.

"Sweet" she smirked. " hm your turn."

"Hmm you ever been in a relationship before" he asked, he was curious and it was the first thing to come to mind.

"No, boys wouldn't really talk to me but not that I really cared all they really wanted was one thing." "But anyway what did you mean when you said that I was different from other girls?"

"Felt like you was holding that question in" he chuckled as the girl adjusted herself to face him. "Hm maybe" she chuckled.

"Can't really explain it your just different than any other girl I've spoken too" he told.

"How many girls have you dated."

"Aye one question at a time ma" he smiled. "Sorry."

"It's cool" he chuckled. "But I only dated two."

"That's not a lot" she told.

"What do you like about me" he asked stealing the girls question. "This is easy" she smiled.
"Ok so I likeee your hair, smile your personality and I could say looks too" she smiled.

"Could we maybe finish up these questions later I'm a little thirsty" she said as the silence between the two made her nervous.

"Uh..yea."

"You want anything" she looked up at the boy. "No thanks I'm good, just don't take too long" he smiled.

"I won't" she chuckled.

Thoughts 💭

Vote 🗳️