Prologue | In The Year Of 2044

*In the Year of 2044. Two people were running through an apocalypse wasteland. One of them is clutching their abdomen while the other is carrying their weight, running as fast as they can*

???: I got you,Sensei.Stay with me!!

???: You're a life saver,Casey Jones.

Casey Jr: I learned from the best.Come on,we're almost there. 

Casey Jr and Future!Leonardo:  *Running until they saw the monsters tries to attack them*

*Suddenly,a powerful glowing orange chain,making the chain attacking the monsters*

???: Bad doggies!

Future!Leonardo: Impeccable timing,little brother.Very dramatic.

Casey Jr:  *Sets his master down on a pile of rocks and decaying skulls*

Future!Michelangelo:  *Hovers over to see what happened*

Casey Jr: Help him,Michelangelo.He's hurt bad.

Future!Leonardo: *Removes his red-red-Stained hand from his stomach,realizing he's heavily wounded*

The Trio:  *Witnesses the remaining robots cause more destruction* ....

Future!Leonardo: That's it.The resistance failed.The Krang won. 

Future!Leonardo: But...but isn't over.We've still got a ninja's greatest weapon.Hope. 

Future!Leonardo:  *Turns to Casey* That and a BADASS mystic warrior.Mikey,we need a time gateway.

Future!Michelangelo:  I'll take it everything I have.

Future!Leonardo:  I know.But this is our last chance.It's our ONLY chance.

Future!Michelangelo: Hm. *Floats a spot to create a gateway* 

Casey Jr:  Wait,what's going on? Where is he going??

Future!Leonardo:  Casey,listen.

*While Future!Leonardo talked to Casey Jr,his brother started to create a Portal*

Future!Leonardo: The Krang first came to our planet through a mystic doorway.The key that opened the doorway looked like this.

Future!Leonardo: *Draws a picture if the key and show it to Casey*

Casey Jr:  *Holding the picture*  Why are you telling me this?