Chapter 43 | Losing Leo and Sayuri

Casey Jr: Leo, please! I can't lose you again.

Leo (On Radio): Hey,future me would be real proud of you. I'm proud of you.

Sayuri (On Radio): *Crying*

Casey Jr: *Hears her crying* Yuri...? Are you ok..?

Sayuri (On Radio): N-no....I'M TERRIFIED CASEY!!! WHAT IF WE L-LOSE!?

Casey Jr: *His heart shattered when she was terrified as he tears up* ...Yuri..'It's going to be ok..The Nightmare will be over...Ok..?

Sayuri (On Radio): *Hic* O-ok....

Krang Leader: Weak words,weak actions.I have forever known what you fail to understand.Strength always prevails.

Leo: What you fail to understand is I missed on PURPOSE!

*His sword closes as they enter the world of the prison dimension*

Leader Krang: No,enough of your little tricks!

Leo: Casey,close the portal now.

Leader Krang: What?!

*Casey grabs the key and begins to feel tears in his eyes.The alien tries to go after the portal but Leo and Sayuri held him back*

Leader Krang: No! Let go of me!

Sayuri: Casey,P-PLEASE!!!

*Tearfully,Casey removed the key and the portal began to close and explode.April and the others take cover behind the crane machine as Casey leaves the building.Everyone watched in sadness as strong winds blew free.Meanwhile in another rooftop,Everest,Akemi and the others watched her horror*

Everest: *Gets on her knees while tears fell* L....Leo....

Everest: LEOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! *Screams her heart out while tears fell on her face*

Akemi and Tiffany: *Walks to a poor Everest and hugs her*

Everest: *Gets hugged by the girls as she was crying*