Chapter 16 | Kokoro Breaks The Fourth Wall

*Meanwhile with Leo and the others*

Casey Jr: What is this thing?

Macaque: I was going to say the same thing.

Donnie: Hold onto your gluteus maxmi.

*The Turtle Tank appears onto the street*

Mikey: The Turtle Tank,baby! It's how we roll in the past.I mean,the present.I mean...Oh.Time travel's confusing.

Casey Jr: *Thinking about Sayuri* .....❤️

Mikey: *Saws Casey Jr* Hey Casey! Who are you thinking about?

Casey Jr: *Snaps out of it and turns to Mikey* Oh!! Uh...Someone..?

Mikey: Really? Who?! :D

Casey Jr: W-well...It's about this girl..She seems VERY sweet..With her pretty white skin...Her adorable Brown freckles and...Her very light blonde hair.

Mikey: Wait...ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT SAYURI!? YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON HER!? :D

Casey Jr: *Blushes a lot* W-W-well...I-i..U-um...I n-never felt like this before...

Mikey: Oh my gosh.......YOU DO HAVE A CRUSH ON SAYURI!! :D

Casey Jr: *His face was all red* 0\\\\\\0!!!

Angelina: Guys! Can we focus?

Donnie: They're on the move.According to the subcutaneous tracker I put on Raph-

Leo: Wait,does that mean you put trackers on all of us?

Donnie: No? No.. Of course I did...n't.Based on their trajectory,they're headed...

Casey Jr: To the tallest building in the city. *Snaps out of it*

Donnie: That's right,Metro Tower.

Casey Jr: I heard the story so many times as a kid, but I never thought....."And behold,from their perch atop New York City.The Krang ripped open the sky itself. What came out was terror And what rained down upon us was worse than death."

Mikey: (Horrified) They told that to kids?! Man,the future is harsh.

Kokoro: *Looks at the readers* So much the ROTTMNT Movie being this for kids am I right-

Mikey: KOKO!! DON'T BREAK THE FOURTH WALL!!

Kokoro: 0_0".

Leo: I'm not gonna let that happen.We need to get into Metro Tower without being spotted.We'll take the subway tunnels.

Donnie: Subway tunnels don't offer much in a way of an escape if we need it.Are you sure about this?

Mikey: Yeah,maybe we should...

Leo: Guys,we're doing it my way.Remember?

Mikey: *Gives Donnie a concerned look*