Chapter 14 | Saving Raphael

Leo: Everest,Midori,Baixue,Kokoro,Hotaru,Atsuko,Angelina,and..Black Monkey.You guys are coming with us.

Kokoro and the others: Ok.

Macaque: I have a NAME-

Alyssa: Me,Tiffany,Narumi and Belladonna will stay....*Glares at Belladonna*

*Leo pushed past the others as Mikey and Donnie followed after looking at each other*

Sayuri: *Slowly starts to wake up* Ugh...

Casey Jr: *Still Holding Sayuri's hand* Yuri..?

Sayuri: *Saws Casey while she tears up* W-what happened-

Casey Jr: *Hugging Sayuri tightly* It's alright...Angelina healed you...

Sayuri: *Hugs back with tears in her eyes*

Casey Jr: *Saws Tears on her eyes and wipes them while holding the key*

April: What do we do with this? *Points at the key*

Casey Jr: We can't just bring it with us,but we can't just leave it behind.

April: *Grabs the key out of Casey's hand* Then we should destroy it.Splints and the others and I will stay here and take care of business.

*Agreeing with April,Casey begins to follow after the turtles before turning to April*

Casey Jones: Thanks,Commander O'Neil.

April: Commander? I like the sound of that.

Casey Jr: *Was about to leave*

Sayuri: *Has to say something and walks to him* C-casey wait!!!

Casey Jr: *Turns to Sayuri* Sayuri? What is it? Shouldn't you-

Sayuri:*Kisses him on the cheek and nearly trips* t-thank you...

Casey Jr:*Catches her while Blushing* Oh Yuri...You got to rest ok...?

Sayuri: O-ok..

Casey Jr: *Walks and stops and turns to Sayuri* You know Sayuri...you are really sweet for a girl who has albinism. *Winks at her and leaves*

Sayuri: *Blushes a bit* ...

April: *Holding Sayuri by the hand* Come on Yuri..You needed rest..But I can make you some ramen! ^^

Sayuri: S-sure! I don't see why not.

Belladonna:*Gets mad and was about to heads to Sayuri*

Alyssa: *Grabs Belladonna by the arm* YOU.are not going anywhere...WE are going to have a talk...

Belladonna: *Gulps* ....