Chapter 27 | Infected Raph

*Meanwhile,at the tower,Leo,Casey,Atsuko,Kokoro,and Everest arrive at the building*

Atsuko: *Looks around while holding Kokoro* Whoa...

Atsuko: *Puts down Kokoro* .....

Kokoro: *Looks around*  Whoa....This is starting to creep me out.

Leo: Oh man,is this what the future looks like?

Casey: Nope,the future is worse.........Much worse.

Atsuko:*Gets her phone and calls Donnie* Donnie? Mikey? Anyone? Do you guys read me?

Donnie (On phone): Come in,Suko! Come in,Atsuko!!

Atsuko: Donnie,Donnie,where are you?!

Donnie (On Phone): We've extracted ourselves from the subway and are currently ascending a staircase.

*They appear at the same spot where Leo and Casey are. April and the others Mikey and  are relieved that they are okay*

Donnie: I'm getting a lot of interference,but if you hold still,I can triangulate your position using a complex geolocation algorithm.

Casey Jr: Donnie?

Donnie: Odd numbers..primes..no almost... Almost! 

Splinter: *Clears his throat* 

Donnie: Ugh,I never get to use my algorithm...

Leo: Man,I am so glad you guys aren't dead. *Hugs Mikey and Donnie*

Mikey: Ditto.

Sayuri: *Saws Casey Jr and hugs tightly* CASEY!!!

Casey Jr: *Hugs Sayuri hugging him and blushes* 0\\\0!!

Casey Jr: I-it's great to see you,Yuri..*Does a small smile*

Belladonna: *Slowly Clutches her fist*  ...

Leo: Okay,before this gets too mushy,we need to locate Raph.Donnie,can you tell me if he's still in the building.

Donnie: Bet your momma's subatomic particles I am-

Atsuko: *Uses her phone to track Raph*  Got him!  He's close.He's almost on top of us. 

Donnie: Wait.....He is on top of us.

*Slime drops on his tracking device.They looked up and saw a pink cocoon.Inside was a figure that looks like....Raph*

All: Raph!

Splinter: Raphael!

NarumI: Quick,get him down!! Get him out of here!!!

*Casey saw through the vines with his hockey stick chainsaw as the cocoon splats onto the floor. Everyone tried to claw him out, but the shell was too thick.Leo sliced it open with his katana and pulled Raph out.Pink water gushed out*

Leo: Hang on, big brother.We got you.Almost there.Raph?

*For a moment,nothing happened.Suddenly,Leo was punched by Raph when he himself woke up.He wasn't acting himself.Leo looked up and saw that Raph was attacking his family.A right eye burst as pink flesh took over his body.Tentacles take the form of his hands.Everyone watched in horror to see what happened to their brother.Raph's eye had turned yellow while the left eye is red pink with a slit pupil.*

*The infection covered his torso and his shell as three claws burst from his left hand while the right turned into a tentacle.It let out an unnatural bellow and charged at everyone.The key fell out of April's bag as she,Casey and Splinter fall to the ground Mikey and the others rush in to help as they watched in horror as the key was taken by their infected brother.*

Midori: *Scared* R

Midori: *Scared* R..r-raphie...?

Narumi: Raph...?

Belladonna: B...big bro...?

Alyssa and Atsuko: *Covers her mouth with her hands* ....

Hotaru: Oh sweet mother of...

Kokoro: Cosmic Stars...

Baixue: Oh god...This is PURE.NIGHTMARE.FUEL....

Everest: What the...shell...?

Macaque and Angelina: *Shocked*