Chapter 18 | Casey Jr Talks About Their Future Selfs

*Meanwhile with Leo and the Others*

Leo: See? Smooth sailing.We'll have Raph in no time.

Leo: And you Black Monkey...Do you even have a name?

Macaque: Yeah.I do have a name.And it's Macaque.Well...Six-Eared Macaque is my full name.I'm ALSO known as "Angelina's Hot Boyfriend!!"

Leo: Ok....Who cares? BASICALLY i'm the hotter one! ^^

Macaque: 0_0.

Everest: *Looking at the window* 

Kokoro: *Looks at Everest looking at the window* ....

Kokoro: (Mind: She has been quiet...)

Mikey: I hope he's okay.How are we gonna find him once we get there?

Donnie: I have a lot of questions regarding "Once we get there."

Leo: Relax guys.We'll do what we always do.Ninja in,ninja their faces,ninja out.

Casey Jr: That's exactly how you freed all those families from the krang labor camp!!

Leo: Yeah that sounds like me.

Casey Jr: In the future,you guys are beyond amazing.The mystic powers you're able to harness are on a whole other level.

Donnie: Of course! What about my future? Don't let me down.I'm expecting big things from me. How many Nobel prizes do I have? 

Donnie: Don't tell me.I wanna be surprised.

Casey Jr: Donnie,you were the most brilliant innovative mind of all time.

Donnie: I'm shocked.I am.Go on,continue to meet my expectations.

Atsuko: What about Alyssa,Belladonna,and me? You know...in the future?

Casey Jr:*Turns to Atsuko* Oh! I almost forgot about you and your sisters! Mistress Alyssa is an Elemental Master of Fire,right?

Atsuko: Yes?

Casey Jr: Well...Alyssa became the most powerful Fire Ninja!! Belladonna became Nightshade! Also known as the "Poisonous Flower",She's also a Very powerful Elemental Master!

Casey Jr: And you Atsuko Hamato!  Due to your powers getting stronger....You became a Sorcerer\Witch!!

Atsuko: I became...A WITCH!? *Stars in her eyes* :D 

Casey Jr: Yeah!! I mean you love Harry Potter!

Atsuko: WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW?! :D

Casey Jr: Master Leonardo told that you were a HUGE fan of Harry Potter!

Atsuko: *Jawdrops*

Kokoro and Hotaru: Whoa!!! So cool!!!

Kokoro: What about us,Casey?! What do we do in the future? :D

Casey Jr: *Turns to The Night Twins* Oh! I can't forgot you both! You guys were also known as "The CosmicPuff Siblings" Which I totally made up! ^^

Casey Jr: However...There was another ninja turtle who also has cosmic powers too.But I haven't met her.

Kokoro and Hotaru: WE HAVE ANOTHER SISTER?!

Atsuko: I didn't even know that!!

Mikey: That's so cool!! But...

Mikey: What do I do in the future? *Has sparkles in his eyes*

Casey Jr: You are the most powerful mystic warrior the world has ever known. *Walks to him*

Casey Jr: *Holding both of his hands* With those two hands,you send me back in time.

Mikey: Wow.

*Mikey lifted his hands and extended his hands.Casey seemed to be having some second thoughts*

Casey: Actually,there is something I should tell you...

Hotaru: That you have a crush on Sayuri-

*A sudden bump caused them to fall*

Tank: Auto brake engaged.

Baixue:  You guys think we're in the right place?

Donnie: Looks like the metro tower station is on the other side of those vines.

Leo: Great.Let's hoof it.

Donnie: Though the disgusting,drippy slime jungle?

Leo: *Turns to Donnie and glares at him*

Donnie: I know,I know.Leo knows best,but I'm not sharing my hand sanitizer.