Chapter 33 | Alyssa,Hotaru and Narumi Gets Their Powers Back

*Meanwhile with April and the others.Casey and Splinter at at the construction side as Sister Krang jumped in front of them.*

April: I see you got yourself an upgrade.

Sister Krang: You will pay dearly for what you have done to me!!

Alyssa: Ha!! And we are going to make sure that....*An Fire Aura surrounded her* THAT.YOU.GET.BACK.TO YOUR.....

Alyssa: *Blasts her Fire Powers at Sister Krang* DIMENSION!!!!

Sister Krang: *Gets Burned* AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Alyssa: *Looks at her hands* I don't believe it...MY FIRE POWERS! THEY ARE BACK!!

Belladonna and Narumi: ALRIGHT!! :D

Sister Krang: HOW THOUGH?! I THOUGHT THAT MY BROTHER DRAINED YOUR POWERS!!

Mei: Well there's a thing called Elemental Blood-

Sister Krang: SILENCE!!!

Mei and the others: 0_0".

Belladonna: *Chuckles* Well..Yes...We have Elemental Blood...But..We are the Hamato Clan.We are NOT giving up that easily!

Belladonna: *Uses her hands to make a Posion ball while an aura surrounded her* ...

Narumi: Yeah!! Like my sister said! We are NOT giving up!! *An Water aura surrounded her*

Hotaru: We are going to kick your butt and send you back WHERE you came FROM!! *An Galaxy aura starts to surround him*

Sister Krang: What....what is this?! WHO ARE YOU!?

Alyssa: ALYSSA!!! *The Fire Aura explodes*

Belladonna: BELLADONNA!!!! *The Flower\Posion Aura explodes*

Narumi: NARUMI!!!!!! *The Water Aura explodes*

Hotaru: HOTARU!!!! *An Galaxy Aura explodes*

Blossom and the others: *Jawdrops*

Alyssa,Belladonna,Narumi,and Hotaru: *Starts to attack Sister Krang with their powers*