Chapter 38 | "WE FIGHT TOGETHER!!" -Leo

*The krang attached his hands onto a machine.The doors began to open*

Donnie (Spaceship): Finally,man and machine entwixed in perfect bionic synergy!

*A light shined from above as Donnie and Mikey turned and gasp.The giant eyeball dilated its pupil,seeing them*

Leader Krang: How dare you desecrate Krang's ship!

*Black tentacles swooped down and grabbed Mikey,then they pulled Donnie out the fleshy main frame.The tentacles spouted out in the throne room, squeezing Mikey and Donnie as krang mass cover their bodies and holding their limbs.They cry in pain as they feel the infection,coursing in their veins. Leo turned around and saw his brothers crying in pain*

*The black tentacles also grabbed Kokoro and Atsuko*

Tiffany: GUYS!!

Leo: Donnie! Mikey! Atsuko! Kokoro!!

Tiffany:*Runs to The gang andwas to save them*

Infected!Raph: *Hits Tiffany* 

Tiffany: *Gets hit* OW!! OK THAT'S IT!!! *Her eyes glow blue* 

Midori:  *Gasps* !!! (Mind: Leader Krang made my raph....TOUCH.MY.SISTER!?)

*While Leader Krang was laughing at Tiffany.Infected Raph slammed him.Leo gets back up to see his infected brother stepping toward him*

Everest: LEO!!!

Midori: *Makes her fist while an green aura and her eyes glow* NO...BODY.HURTS MY....

Midori: *Runs to the Leader Krang and creates a huge boulder and hits him with it* BABY SISTER AND MY FAMILY!!!!

Baixue: *Shocked* I can't believe it...MIDORI'S POWERS ARE BACK!!

Everest:  YEAH!! *Turns around and saws Leo* !!!

Tiffany: THAT'S MY BIG SISTER!!! :D

Leo (Hopelessly): I don't want to fight anymore.I was fighting you because I didn't understand you,but now I get it.