Chapter 25 | Back With Leo And The Others...Again

*Casey continues to try to clear the path as Leo keeps looking at the photo he picked up.The more he looks at it and thinks about what Casey told him,he finally realizes everything he has done.He turns around to see Atsuko and Angelina helping a hurt Kokoro*

Atsuko: Now hold still,Koko...Ok?

Kokoro: *Tears up while she agreed* I-it hurts...

Atsuko: I know...But Angelina is here to help you..I Wish I had my powers to help her.

Angelina: *Finishes healing her* There...all done,Koko.You should probably be careful with your arm...ok?

Everest:*Walks to Angelina* How's Koko doing?

Angelina: She's fine.But she's VERY lucky her arm isn't broken.

Everest: Oh...I see...

*He felt so ashamed and closed his eyes,sighing.Casey saw an opening until Leo,now reformed,pulled the rubble away.Casey was still upset with him*

Leo: Look,I know I'm not the Leo you knew in the future,and maybe I never will be.

Leo: This whole time I was sure my family needed me,but the truth is I need them.If we're gonna survive this,we have to do it together.

*They bash together,breaking through the wall*

Leo: Come on..*Jumps onto the cable and climbed*

Everest:*Jumps onto the cable and climbed*

Casey Jr: *Does a small smug on his face and turns to Atsuko* Is Koko ok?

Atsuko: Yeah.She's fine.I'm going to put her on my back for now.

Casey Jr: Alright.Fine by me.

Macaque: *Saws Angelina and the others* ANGEL! GUYS!

Angelina: *Turns to Macaque* MAC!

Macaque and Angelina: *Runs to each other and hugs back*

Macaque: Are you ok!?

Angelina: Macky.I'm fine really.

Macaque: I need your help.Donnie and the others are still inside in the tank and the tentacles may crush them!

Angelina: Don't worry...I'll help. *Turns to Atsuko and Casey Jr* But what about...?

Atsuko:*Putting Kokoro on her back* We will be fine,Angel..

Casey Jr: Yeah we will be fine.

Angelina: *Smiles and turns to Macaque* Let's go.

Macaque and Angelina: *Heads to Donnie and the others*