Chapter 15 | Meanwhile With Raph

*Somewhere in the cargo ship,Raph opened his eyes and saw gooey krang mass all over his body.While he saws Akemi and Malicious Mickey trying to get out*

Raph: Akemi!? Mickey?! What are you guys doing here?!

Akemi: Well...It's a long story..

Malicious Mickey: Yeah..

*The two aliens watched as Sister Krang approached Raph,Akemi,and Mickey*

Sister Krang: Look at it. *climbs over to him* Disgusting.

Raph: Try looking in a mirror.

Sister Krang: *Offended* Ugh,It's talking at me.I'm going to rip out its tongue.

Leader Krang: Forgive my sister.She's got a bit of a temper.

*The Krang leader emerged as the siblings climbed down.The Krang vines lowered Raph as he tried to get out*

Leader Krang: And being in prison for a thousand years hasn't done her any favors.You're not human. *Lifts his tentacle to the mutant's chin* What are you?

Raph: Let me go,and I'll show you.

Raph: *Tries to bite back but the alien backs away*

Leader Krang: Hmm.You're more powerful than the people of this planet,yet you defend them.Why?

Raph: It's my duty.

Akemi: Yeah! Blossom Marie Shen will kick your butt!!

Leader Krang: The Daughter of Carlos and Suki? Also known as Princess Dragon? *Laughs*

Leader Krang: I am NOT here for Princess Dragon or Princess Angel...I'm  here for Everest Heng Yamato,the Daughter of Kazuki and Gwendolyn Yamato...

Akemi: *Gasps* !? 

Leader Krang:  And a word used by the weak.Many planets before yours have spoken of duty.They too have been consumed by the Krang.And now,our glorious crusade continues,to restore the natural order of things.The strong will devour the weak.

Raph: Last I checked,we weren't the ones locked in a prison dimension for a thousand years.

Leader Krang: A rare misstep.Once I receive the key from your comrades,I will bring forth the mighty Technodrome and you will witness the true power of the Krang.Now where have they taken my key?

Sister Krang: *Walking beside her brother* It won't tell you anything.Let me kill it!

Raph: Lady brain face here is right. I'm not telling you jack.

Leader Krang: *laughs* You don't have to tell me. I'll look myself.

*He sticks his tentacles into Raph's body and brain.Raph screamed in pain.Images of the city flashed in his mind.Finally,Krang removed his tentacles out of Raph*

Leader Krang: There it is...They always do it the hard way.

*The krang leader walked toward the Foot clan*

Leader Krang: Our brother and I will secure a location for the dimensional doorway. Take these soldiers and receive me my key.

Foot Lieutenant: We live to serve.

Leader Krang: You will serve me whether you live or not.

*The tiny krang send a thick krang mass and started to corrupt Lieutenant and Brute. Then the tentacles threw them down to the bottom in front of the Foot Clan.The soldiers gasped when they saw that their leaders mutated into Monsters.The krang mass started to attack the rest of the clan, turning into feral beasts as Leader Krang laughed evilly*

Akemi: OH MY GOD!!!

Malicious Mickey: THAT'S MESS UP!!!