Chapter 9 | The Nearby Island

*In a nearby island,Warren and Hypno follow the leader to a wrecked building*

Hypno: Villain to villain,your hideout is a bit......Lacking.Might I suggest some velvet,a fireplace, maybe a fuzzy white cat with a diamond necklace?

Hypno: *Gasps as purple flames lit up*

 *The foot soldiers came out of the dark*

Foot Lieutenant: Tonight, we liberate our masters from their dimensional portals.With this key,we shall free them to lay waste to this world and enslave its people.

Warren: I thought we were just gonna rob a bank and be,you know,crime buddies.

Foot Lieutenant: We shall follow the krang as they lead the Foot clan to glory!

Leo: Booored.

*The Foot clan turned and saw the Turtles,Splinter,April and Casey from above*

Foot Lieutenant: You!

Raph: Leo!

Leo: What? I was waiting for a good spot to jump in, but they just kept blabbity blab-ing.

Kokoro:*Saws the key* Is that the key that Casey's has been talking about?

Casey Jr: There it is! That's the key! And yes Koko...It is.

Foot Lieutenant: Get them! Don't let them interfere with the ceremony!

*The group jumped down as the leader turned the canister.Casey kicks a ninja as he jumps to the ground*

Casey Jr: No! It's started! He's unlocking the doorway! We need to get up there right now!

Kokoro: Casey's right!! We needed to get him up there NOW!

Midori:  Yeah!!!

Leo: Casey, go. We've got you covered.

*Leo portals Casey away.He falls from the air and goes to strike the leader, but he dodges. Managing to defeat the Lieutenant, Casey hurried over to the key. A purple light rips open, sending everyone to push back. Lightning strikes as tentacles appear from the portal. Hypno and Warren looked at each other and stepped away*

Casey Jr: Oh no...They're here.

Hotaru: Oh man...This is so mess up...It'It's like a horror movie coming to life.

Kokoro: Y-yeah....

Alyssa and Atsuko: *Absolute shocked* ....

Alyssa: *Looks around and realized that Belladonna isn't here* Wait a second...Where's Bella??

Everest: I don't know where she is! Wasn't she supposed to be with us!? Even Sayuri!?

Atsuko: I told Belladonna and Sayuri to team up to keep an eye of the city.

Everest: Alright...Let's hope that Bella and Sayuri will be ok...while we have to fight the...Krang...*Scared to death*

Atsuko: *Turns to Everest* Eve? Are you ok?

Everest: Y-Y-yeah...I'm fine. *Lies*

Atsuko: (Mind: Why do I get a feeling she's lying....?)