Chapter 8 | The Krang's Origin

Splinter: I have heard that name.Powerful,barbaric,creatures worshiped by the Foot clan.Legend says they came from the stars.Ruthless,unmerciful with one desire,to enslave our world like so many before us.All seemed lost,until great mystic warriors forged a mighty weapon.

Splinter: A key that was used to lock them in a prison dimension beyond this realm.Over the centuries,the mystic key remained hidden to protect humankind and prevent the return of the Kraang.

Leo: So..

April: Future boy is really from the future?

Mikey: Mind...*Makes a explosion sound*

Casey Jr: Someone finds the key! Today.

Casey Jr: They steal it and use it to open a doorway and free the Krang.That's why I came back to find it first. 

Casey Jr:  Master Leonardo drew a picture on the back of that photo.So to stop the krang,all we have to do is find the key before it's stolen.

Everyone: *They looked at the picture of the canister.Then they glare at a sweating Leo.*

Casey Jr: What?

Leo: *Sweating* Yeah,did future,handsome,amazing me tell you what to do in case that already happened? 

Leo: Cause that already happened....?

Splinter: *Flicks the popcorn at Leo*

Casey Jr: *Horrified*  Oh no.....We're too late.

Midori: .....

Midori: *Realized the foot clan has the key* !!!

Midori:  No,we're not.Cause we know who has the key.The Foot Clan!!

Raph: Midori's right.Okay team,we gotta find them before they use it.And this time....

Raph: *Turns to Leo* We do it together.

*The gang except for Sayuri and the rise girls while Casey was still tied in the chair*

Casey Jr: Uh...Can someone untie me now? *Tries to move*

Casey Jr: OH NO- *Fells to the ground*

Sayuri: *Saws Casey Jr on the ground and runs to him* A-are you ok?!

Casey Jr: Ugh...yeah i'm fine-*Saws Sayuri and blushes a bit*

Casey Jr: (Mind: Is she....an Albino Sea Turtle...?)

Alyssa: You ok?

Casey Jr: *Saws Alyssa and the others* No way...Are you Master Leonardo's siblings???

Atsuko: Oh! Of course! My names Atsuko!

Alyssa: The names Alyssa,and this is my siblings,Belladonna,Narumi,Kokoro,and Hotaru.

Kokoro: *Smiles* HII!!!!!! ^^

Casey Jr: *Saws Kokoro* I...I don't believe it.....Hamato Kokoro....LOOKS.JUST.LIKE.BUBBLES!

Narumi: ME AND LEO WERE SAYING THE SAME THING!! SHE LOOKS JUST LIKE BUBBLES FROM THE POWERPUFF GIRLS!!!

Sayuri: Hang On!! Let me untied him! *Walks to him* 

Sayuri: Listen,I'm not that type of person who says this or to be tough and all but....Try to HURT my friends or...

Sayuri:  *Gets closer to him* I'll do something that you won't forget.

Casey Jr:*Blushing and sweating* U-um I-i won't!! I-i don't h-hurt people!! 0\\\\\0

Sayuri: *Slowly blushes a bit and Slowly backs away* O-oh!! I-I'm so so sorry!! I-

Casey Jr: N-no don't be.... (Mind: Why is she so pretty...?)

Casey Jr: U-uh...Sayuri right?

Sayuri: *Nods yes* Y-yes.

Casey Jr: To be honest...That's a cute name for a Turtle.

Sayuri: *Slowly starts to untie him* W-W-wait really...?

Casey Jr: *Blushing a bit* Y-yeah.I think it means Small Lily in Japanese I think.

Sayuri: *Blushes a bit and finishes untying Casey and nearly trips* AHH!

Casey Jr: *Gets up and catches Sayuri* I got you! You ok?

Sayuri: *Holding in to him while blushing and looks at him*

Casey Jr:*Looks at Sayuri while blushing* 0\\\\0!!

Belladonna: (Mind: That...Yuri...BRAT!!! SHE'S STEALING MY MAN!!! HE'S MINE!!)

Atsuko: Uh...guys? The Key?

Casey Jr: Oh right!!! LET'S GO!!