Chapter 12 | "How Could You, Bella...?" -Odette

(Note: Art up there belongs to me!!)

(⚠️TRIGGER WARNING⚠️: Blood and Violence)

*Meanwhile somewhere in the city,Sayuri was on a walk and couldn't stop thinking about Casey Jr.Sayuri thinks that she may have a crush on Casey Jr,but when Belladonna hears this,she was so mad that she started to follow Sayuri and beats her up bad.Like VERY Bad.Luckily,Odette was there,who was on patrol in the rise world*

Odette: *Looking at the city until she heard screaming from Sayuri and Belladonna* !?

Odette: *Looks down and saws Belladonna beating Sayuri up,like REAL bad* ?!

Odette: *Gasps and jumps down and pushes Belladonna out of the way* DON'T TOUCH HER!!!

Belladonna: *Gets pushed away by Odette* !!!

Sayuri: *Crying while her head was bleeding and falling unconscious*

Odette:  *Holding Sayuri in her arms* Yuri...? SAYURI!?

Belladonna:  *Regrets for what she did and looks at the blood of her hands*  Oh...god...What have I done..?

Odette: *Holding Sayuri and slowly turns to Belladonna and glares at her* HOW could you,Bella...? HOW CAN YOU DO THIS TO SAYURI!?

Belladonna: I-i didn't mean it!! I-I-i was so mad that i-

Odette: SAVE IT!! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT! 

Odette: *Carries poor Sayuri* We are heading back to the lair...YOU are in SO much trouble....*Starts to run and heads to the lair*

Belladonna: *Follows Odette while being scared* (Mind: I'm in...SO.MUCH.TROUBLE...)