Chapter 42 | "I Love You,Everest Yamato..." -Leo

Leo: Casey.Casey,come in.

Casey (On Radio): Sensei,I'm here.And I've got eyes on the key.Just tell me when you're home free,and I'll pull the plug.

*Leo,Sayuri,and Everest grimaced as the Krang advanced,glowing red eyes shined*

Leo: Casey,listen to me.When I get to the other side,you close that door.

Casey Jr (On Radio) (Shocked): What? Sensei,no!

*April dropped her bat,speechless as she and Splinter and the others listened.Alyssa and Belladonna tears up while Narumi was holding Hotaru while Blossom,Star,and Macy stood there in shock.From the island,Raph,Mikey,Baixue,Midori,and Donnie heard the same thing too*

Leo: Casey, it's the only way. He's too strong. He's not gonna stay on the other side unless I keep him there.

Casey Jr (On Radio) (Desperate): There has to be another way! Yuri is going to get hurt!!

Leo: We tried everything, Cass.This is the only way.

Raph (On Radio): Leo,please don't do this! Leo!

Leo: *Chuckles* You're one to talk,big bro.Hero moves are totally your style.

Leader Krang: *Laughs* Outmatched and alone,yet you persist. For what? Honor, redemption? Sacrifice? All meaningless.

Leo: We'll see about that....*Turns to Everest and walks to her* 

Everest: L-leo..? *Starts to tear up*

Leo: *Tears up* I'm sorry Everest...*Uses his sword to make a portal under her feet*

Everest: *Looks down and the saws the portal and jumps back* L-leo?! What are you doing!?

Leo: I don't want you to get badly hurt...I got no choice...It's the only way to stop him...

Everest: B-but l-leo-

Leo: You got to trust me,Icegirl....Ok? I Love You...Everest Yamato....*Kisses her on the lips* 

Everest: *Tears up as she kisses back* 

Leo and Everest: *Breaks the kiss while they both tears up*

*As Everest jumps into the portal that Leo made.Sayuri,Leo and Leader krang charged at each other.They began to continue battling as Leo's sword was flying into the portal.The Krang leader pinned the red eared slider down while Sayuri was on Leader Krang's back*