10. Romance

Inline comments are love

Nandini POV

I was startled when an arm slid under my waist. I pushed the person and got up in haste, "Who are you?" I asked, petrified.

"It's me Rose, Manik." He switched on the light, looking at me.

"Oh my god" I was almost in tears trying to believe that he is here.

"Hey," he came near me.

"Don't touch me, you asshole. You have been gone for a week, no calls, no messages," I threw a pillow at him, sobbing in anger.

He crawled towards me, "Come here" he wrapped his arms around me pulling me in a hug. He sat on the bed comfortably and, without breaking the hug pulled me onto his lap.

"And can't you come as a normal person? Every time you do this." I complained hitting him, "You know how tensed I was without knowing how you or what are you doing?" I complained, holding his collar.

"I missed you." he tucked my hair behind my ear, drawing circles on it. I sighed, looking at hs tired face.

"I missed you too" I supported my forehead on his. The silence was peaceful. Neither of us wanted to break it.

"How is DJ?" I asked, playing with his hair. His jaw tightened in reflex.

"I don't want to talk about it. We'll talk tomorrow."

"But-"

"I promise. For tonight let me just feel you." He yanked me towards him. My face landed on his neck while my hair was all over his face.

"You smell divine." he sniffed my hair, making my breath hitch. He switched off the lights except for the side lamp,  making my heartbeat rise.

"How did you get in?" he asked while removing my hair from his face.

"I actually," I chucked. His hands were making me feel ticklish. "Stop it."

"What." he laughed with me. "You didn't answer me yet."

"I stole your keys," saying this I bit my lips.

"What?" he looked amused

"Ya. I took the duplicate key which was kept on the key holder."

"One heck of a woman you are," He said while kissing my temple, dragging his luscious pink lips down to my jaw.

"Aren't you mad?" I asked

"No," he spoke grabbing my neck to steady me, before looking into my eyes. I gulped my saliva looking at his intense dark black eyes. "Actually yes."

"I want back everything that you have stolen from me." his voice was rough and sexual. "Are you ready to give me everything back?" he asked.

"What do you want?"

He dipped his head in the hollow of my neck. His lips touched my neck making me feel dizzy. I held his hair tight and closed my eyes to feel the moment.

"My house keys," he kissed my neck. I was about to open my mouth when I felt something cold on my stomach.

"When did you open this?" I asked as he slid his hands inside my shirt after opening the last two buttons.

"You didn't answer my question yet," he started making circles on my waist in a teasing manner.

"I kept it back in the key holder," I answered with great difficulty.