1. Bumping into each other

Inline comments are love ❤

Manik POV

"One strong whiskey" I ordered.

"Please make that two," I turned towards my left to look at the owner of the voice.

A girl, probably in her mid-twenties or younger than that sat on the seat beside mine.

Beautiful!!

She looked like a goddess, wearing a red dress that hardly reached her thigh complementing her white skin in every style. Her minimal makeup and her long black curled hair added to her beauty.

My trance broke "One more whiskey please" she ordered again.

"One more!" she gulped.

"One more!"

"Woah! Take it easy Rose," I initiated the talk.

She turned towards me, "Excuse me! Are you talking to me?" she asked pointing her index finger towards herself.

Beauty!!

That's what she is. I have never seen any girl as beautiful as her. Simple yet mesmerizing. Her dove-shaped eyes blinking like a doll

"Yup!" I replied.

"And why will I listen to you?" she turned her chair towards me, crossing her left leg over her right.

Exposing her toned legs!!

"Firstly, you are going to get wasted very soon if you are going to continue drinking, the way you are. And secondly-"

I leaned towards her, taking a strand of her hair between my thumb and index finger, and started playing with it, "getting drunk in this bar, with this crowd is not a good idea, Rose!"

"Well in that case let me tell you, I am here with someone so better luck next time," Saying this she very effortlessly removed my hand which was playing with her hair.

I chuckled! "I should say that to you Rose, better luck next time. I am not a person who is going to buy your lie."

"I am not lying."

"Yup!! Surely you aren't. For the past half an hour you have been sitting here, neither once you looked at the exit nor your phone." I smirked and took a sip from my glass.

"Fine. You caught me. I didn't come here with anyone nor I am waiting for anyone," She groaned and turned front.

"But-" she turned towards me with a sneer on her face, "Don't you think a guy like you who is hot, handsome has come to a bar without a date, such a disgrace. " Her smirk grew bigger.

"I love stealing dates Rose rather than getting one." I winked at her. She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her liquor.

"So you find me hot and handsome? You are too quick at checking out people, aren't you?" I raised one eyebrow of mine.

"As if you haven't "checked me out" yet." she cited her words with her hands to.

"Nope! You are not a girl to be "checked out"." I repeated her actions.

"What do you mean?" she asked in an annoyed tone.

"Ahmm" I turned around, turning towards the dance floor, "do you see that girl in the black dress, dancing." I pointed to a girl who was dancing on the floor.