15. Beach Party

Inline comments are love❤

Manik POV

"Manik"

"Ugh" I grunted in sleep.

"Manik"

"Who's there?" I asked.

"Damon here. We all are waiting for you both. Come down in 10."

"Coming."

I turned towards Rose who was sleeping so peacefully in my arms. I never want this peace to fade away. I kissed her head in a promise.

"Rose. Get up. We need to go." I spoke softly, caressing her cheeks. She opened her eyes and looked straight into mine.

"Where?"

"Downstairs, everyone is waiting for us." Our eyes were still locked with each other. I moved closer to her while she did the same. I captured her lips for a slow and lazy kiss.

"Get ready fast."

*******

We both walked out hand in hand.

"We are planning to go to a club tonight. What say." Hardin asked

"How about a beach party?" I raised my brows.

"Hell yes," Ashley shouted and hugged me

"Beach party where? How do you know about it." Daniel asked, amused.

"Well, that's for me to know and you guys to find out." manik winked with a smile. 

"So what are you guys waiting for, let's go and get ready."

*******

"Rose how much more time?" I shouted while setting my hair.

"I am ready. Sorry sorry." she came out of the bathroom. I turned to look at her.

Fuck

Why does she have to look so pretty every time?

"We are not going out," I stated.

"Why? Is the party canceled? You should have-"

"No its not." I interrupted her. I walked towards her till she was sandwiched between the wall and me. I put my both hands on the wall blocking her.

"Then" she licked her lips in nervousness. Her heavy breaths were an indication that she knew what my intentions were.

"I don't want to end up in jail," I started playing with her hair.

"Why would that happen?" She teased and snaked her arms around my neck.

"Because I am going to beat every guy present around who is going to eye what's mine." I caressed her cheeks but my thumb landed on her lips.

"What's yours?" she asked, quivering in my arms. I rolled my tongue in my inner cheeks, pulling her closer. My hand landed on her bare waist. She was wearing a dark blue halter neck with denim shorts. My other hand landed on her neck drawing her closer.

"You. All of you." I whispered on her lips before placing mine on it. It was a slow and lazy kiss. I dragged my hand down from her neck to her back, before resting it on her butt. I squeezed it making her gasp. I slid my tongue inside to explore her mouth. Her hands gripped my hair tight. I broke the kiss and kissed her forehead.