23. The Finale

Inline comments are love❤

Nandini's POV

Aaahhh. I held my head as it was blasting. The pain was making my head spin. The back pain was not helping either. I opened my eyes looking at an unfamiliar place.

"Welcome to my world Nandini," I sat up with a jerk, seeing Miller in front of me.

"Surprise, Surprise,"

"How did I come here," I crawled back, looking at the place. It was a lavish room, well maintained with expensive interiors.

"Isn't it obvious? I kidnapped you. You are at my place and in my room, sweetheart," He scooted closer to me,

His expression turned into anger, "I respected you. I didn't touch you and this is what you did to me," he yacked my hair, making me yell.

"You smell so fucking good, no wonder Manik couldn't resist you," he kissed my neck making me close my eyes in disgust. Tears were flowing down my eyes. I tried pushing him away but in vain.

"I was waiting for you to wake up. You are irresistible," He kissed my shoulder burying his face into my neck. I struggled under him, trying to push him off me.

"I am going to marry you tomorrow and fuck you so hard, that you will regret letting anyone touch wants mine. Today I need to take care of your bastard lover. I will show him a living hell and make him beg for death," I pushed him with force and slapped him hard.

"Dare you harm my manik, I'll kill you," I roared.

"Kitten has finally turned into a tigress but don't worry I know how to tame a tigress. You bitch," he pulled my legs, making me lie on the bed and hovered over me and captured my lips. I tried pushing him away but couldn't. His hand reached my thighs making me feel disgusted with his touches. I felt like puking. He opened my shorts button making my teary eyes expand in horror.

No

No

No

This can't be happening.

I can't be his.

"I can fucking rape you right now and no one can stop me," his eyes were filled with fury and anger, making me shiver at the intensity of his voice, "But it will be no fun then. You know what will be fun when I'll fuck you in front of manik and he won't be able to do anything. He will be helpless and powerless. He hates it when people touch what's his. It will be fun to crush him down, break his ego, and see him devastated when I make his girl mine," he pecked my lips again. Making me turn to the other side as I just wanted to get rid of his lips immediately.

He held my jaw, tightly making me face him, "I'll see you in the evening, Rose," He smirked evilly, knowing that only manik calls me Rose.

As soon as he left the room, I curled up on the bed, crying hysterically. Why? Why me? I want to get out of here. Just get me out of her manik. Please. Just get me out of here. I miss you. I cried remembering our sweet moments. Club, our meet, him staying with me, our cute batters, him sneaking me out, our fallout, our confession, our kiss-

Kiss? I got up with a jerk and rushed towards the washroom. I opened the tap and started rubbing my lips vigorously. No one has the right to kiss me. It's just manik's right. I don't know how manik will react when he will come to know that Miller kissed me. I'll remove all his dirty touch from my body. I started rubbing my lips more vigorously. I held the slab feeling dizzy. Water? I need to drink water. I rushed out of the washroom but before I could reach the bed or drink some water, I faced a blackout.