20. Clubbing went wrong

Inline comments are love❤

Nandini POV

"Cheers guys." 

We sat in a VIP room, chucking on our drinks. We were almost 3 shots down, when Ashley dragged us towards the dance floor. A slow, romantic song was playing in the background. Manik wrapped his hand around my waist while I held his shoulder.

"Club always reminds me of you. The day we meet." he pulled me closer, our noses touching each other, our breaths mingling. We swayed to the tune of the music.

"I never knew you would me so much to me then. I took you as a one-night stand person."

"Really, Did I look like that?" He looked amused.

"You can't judge me for thinking like that about you. You could hardly keep your hands to yourself." I smiled

"You can't blame me for that. A beauty should always be worshipped." he turned me around, pressing my back to his chest.

"I wished to do so many things to you that night," he moved my hair over my left shoulder and murmured in my ear.

"Like," I rested my head on his chest.

"Like touching you here," his fingertips stoke the skin on the side of my neck making me shiver, I closed my eyes, "and here," his fingers moved over to my collarbone, caressing it, "and here," his fingers slid down to my exposed cleavage, making my breath hitch. It felt hot.

"There are other things I want to do, but not here, knowing that all those men are watching what's mine," he spoke in a husky, deep voice making me squirm. He dropped down kissing my neck, making me moan. I just let him do what he wanted. It was an open club. People were banging into each other. What we were doing was the least thing anyone was doing here. People were grinding against each other, some were stripping on the bar counter letting others take advantage of them. A guy pulled a girl who was stripping, threw her on his shoulder, and walked towards the private area. Daniel and Ashley were making out on the couch, eating each other up.

Damon and Hardin were all over Jennifer and another girl, grinding against each other. Both were drenched in alcohol all over their body. Hardin was kissing the girl, his hands were all over her boobs. Jennifer was grinding her ass, kissing her neck and shoulder. She tilted the girl's head, kissing her lips. Hardin poured more alcohol on their face, attacking Jennifer's neck. while Damon was at her back, kissing her back, his hands were moving up her inner thigh.

Bella had two people banging her. Her dress was ripped open exposing her upper part. They were kissing her back and front neck, with one of them having his hand on her sensitive part. She held a random guy's shirt and pulled him on her, kissing him. They all took turns exploring her body.

"Uncomfortable?" Manik broke my trance making me look at him. I nodded negatively not wanting to spoil his mood.

"Let's go home." he kissed my temple, "I can do whatever I want which I am not able to do here." he nuzzled into my neck, making me giggle.

"My bag is in the VIP room. I'll get that and come." I pecked his lips and walked towards the VIP room.

"You are so pretty, amore," I halted at the voice and turned to see a man entering the VIP room, drunk.

"I need to leave, move," I tried walking past him.

"Not so soon," he pushed me against the wall and closed the VIP room. All negative thoughts were roaming in my mind, wanting me to pee in my pants.

"No no please," I begged as he started kissing my neck

"Leave me," I started pushing him, but nothing worked.

Manik, save me

"You bitch." he slapped me before tearing my dress, exposing my breast area. I closed my eyes in disgust. I tried getting out of his grip but he pinned my hands above my head, attacking my shoulder, no, please. I was in tears. A mess. 

Before he could go any further, he was pulled away from me. Manik was standing in between us, clutching his jaw and hand in anger.

"You bastard. How dare you." he started beating the guy, while I turned and pressed myself to the wall, not wanting to display myself in front of everyone. I closed my eyes as tears kissed my cheeks.

"Manik leave him. Kate needs you. I'll handle him." Daniel pulled Manik away from the guy.

"Rose," I flinched at the touch, though it was Manik who touched me.

"Rose," he called in a sweet voice and held my shoulder gently, while I let him. Manik wrapped his jacket around my shoulder, and gently turned me around, hiding my view from everyone. I dropped my head on his chest, crying hastily. He zipped the jacket, making me look at him. I looked into his eyes, breaking me down. He hugged me tightly while I did the same crying loudly in his embrace. He whispered sweet nothings in my ears but nothing worked.

"Guys I am taking her home. You guys enjoy and come. No need to hurry," Manik picked me up and walked out of the club.

**********

"Go take a shower. You'll feel good," I nodded and entered the washroom. I opened the faucet and let the water pour over my body and thoughts. Every time I close my eyes, the guy's face from the club appears making my body crump in fear. I leaned on the wall letting my tears flow in the form of frustration, and sorrow. I felt Manik's hands wrap around my waist. He turned off the faucet and turned me around.

"Please, don't," he held me and let the water tumble over our bodies. I buried my face in his chest, crying at my fate.

"Shh. I am right here Rose, with you, It's over," he whispered sweet nothings into my ear, consoling me.

"Manik,"

"Hmm,"

"I want to sleep," he nodded. He turned off the faucet, stripped me, and wrapped a towel around me. He grabbed the clothes and made me wear it. He quickly stripped and changed himself.

"Come." he carried me, made me lay on the bed, and turned to leave.

I held his hand in fear, "Where are you going?"

"I'll get some water. Okay," I nodded

"Come back soon,"

"I will," he left the room. I kept looking at the door for him to return. I didn't realize that I was holding my breath. When I saw him enter I sighed in relief.

"Here have some." he made me drink water and kept the glass on the side table. He got inside the covers and held me in his arms. I rested my head on his chest listening to his heartbeats.

"Sleep Rose," he hummed a lullaby, holding me firmly in his arms. I closed my eyes listening to his calm, smooth heartbeat.

"Please leave me,"

"Don't touch me,"

"Please," I felt myself sweating in my sleep. I woke up in a horrific state, panting heavily.

"Rose," Manik cupped my face, "Calm down,"

"Manik, he is here. Save me,"

"Shh, no one is here Rose," he made me face him, "See, it's just you and me," I strangled him in a tight hug. He reciprocated with the same force.

"I am here. No one can touch you." he kissed my temple to calm me down.

"Manik"

"Hmm,"

"I want to go home,"

"We'll leave in the morning, okay?" he kissed my hair, in assurance.

"Hmm," I snuggled into his chest till sleep took over me.

Hey guys. Hope you like the update. Enjoy.