Act 1

Scene 1

Izuku sat on the ground, his hands aching from how hard they had scrapped against the ground. He coughed and covered his mouth and nose as best he could while fanning the smoke from his face.

His tears blurred his sight of Katsuki screaming angrily as he viciously wailed on those who had hurt him. The ground rumbled as Katsuki let off powerful explosions, stronger than Izuku had ever seen him create.

"Kacchan stop!"

Izuku's voice fell on deaf ears, Katsuki too consumed with anger to notice anything around him. Izuku shakily pushed himself up, every bone in his tiny body aching painfully but the boy was determined.

He had to stop his best friend from hurting any more people, and so he forced his body to move forward. Stumbling and sluggishly dragging himself towards the other boy, ignoring his own pain.

"Kacchan you have to stop!"

Finally, Katsuki registered Izuku's voice and quickly turned around remembering how hurt the boy was. He cursed himself, angry that he had completely forgotten the reason he was so mad to begin with.

"Deku!"

The small boy sighed in relief at seeing the boy and stumbled towards him, immediately falling unconscious as soon as he relaxed. Izuku caught him and both children sunk to the ground. Izuku held Katsuki securely as he also fell unconscious due to his pain and exhaustion.

Scene 2

Katsuki lay in his hospital bed clenching the sheets tightly, he had woken up several minutes ago. He immediately wanted to go find Izuku and make sure he was ok but he heard his parents whispering about him. They hadn't noticed him wake up just yet so he pretended to be asleep.

"Honey, are you sure? You know he won't react well to this, it'll break his heart," Masaru frowned deeply.

"I know and I don't want to do this but we have no choice Masaru, we need to separate them. Katsuki loves Izuku dearly, he's his best friend but his affection for him is growing unhealthy. Look at what happened, he's starting to harm himself for Izuku and I'm worried for him," Mitsuki stressed.

"He's only a small boy, he has a powerful quirk and he wants to be a hero more than anything. Of course, he isn't going to have control or understand his actions are wrong, in his eyes, he's doing everything to protect his best friend who can't protect himself.

Instead of taking such drastic measures shouldn't we try sitting him down, explaining why he can't do things like this, and helping him control his anger? I know you want what's best for him but think about how this could affect him later on," Masaru tried to explain.

"I am thinking of how this will affect his future, he almost killed those boys!" Mitsuki whisper yelled "If he's already going this far now imagine how bad it could get later on. Izuku is quirkless and he always will be, these kinds of things will never stop happening to him," Mitsuki stressed.

Masaru looked at her in disbelief, "Honey..."

"I don't mean it like that, Izuku is a sweet and kind little boy and I care for him deeply. However, he will never not be vulnerable and with Katsuki's explosive temper, he will always go to the extremes when it comes to protecting him. Even if we try doing things your way it won't mean anything once he sees Izuku get hurt again," Mitsuki reasoned.