Act 5

Scene 1

Izuku struggled to do his push-ups as Mustard sat crisscrossed on his back, counting for him as he went. Mange cheered him on from the side, clapping happily once he got to two hundred and could finally collapse. Mustard got off his back and helped him to his feet as twice ran over with water.

"You did so good! You were awful!" Twice told him.

Izuku chugged the water down and smiled, "Thank you,"

Magne came over with a towel and dropped it on his head before ruffling his hair, "Why don't you take a quick break?"

Izuku nodded, "Ok!"

He made his way out of the training room and headed for Tomura's room opening the door and excitedly going in.

"Tomu-nii I got all the way to two hundred today! You promised to- oh," Izuku squinted his eyes after catching him in a compromising position with Dabi.

"Izuku-"

"You're being nasty!" Izuku pointed.

"No, we aren't! It isn't like that!" Tomura said quickly.

Dabi only snorted but made no effort to back Tomura up, enjoying seeing him freak out. Izuku just crossed his arms looking unconvinced and Tomura got up and went over to try and convince him. Izuku opened his arms and Tomura picked him up and walked back over to his bed.

Izuku just glared at Dabi who raised a brow at him, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"You didn't get my permission to date Tomu-nii," Izuku once again crossed his arms.

"We aren't dating!"

"And why do I have to ask you?" Dabi asked amused.

"Because Tomu-nii loves me more than anything so you have to ask me to share his love," Izuku said in a duh tone.

"Then shouldn't he have to ask you for my love too?" Dabi questioned.

Izuku tilted his head a bit before he lit up, "You love me the most?!"

"Obviously, who else would I love? This thing?" He pointed a thumb at Tomura earning a punch.

"Tomu-nii you have to marry bubs so he can be my brother," Izuku told him.

"What if I don't want to marry him?"

"Please? For me?" Izuku asked.

"I'll think about it,"

"Yay!"

"Do I get a say?"

"No, you have to be my brother so you can't back out," Izuku grinned.

"Fine, you're the boss," Dabi nodded.

Izuku grinned at him then he hugged Tomura's neck, "Remember you promised to give me a present for doing twice the amount,"

Tomura held onto Izuku so he didn't fall, "Do you have anything you want in particular?"

Izuku thought about it, "Can you just make me a promise?"