Act 10

Scene 1

"You're coming back right?" Izuku frowned as he held onto Katsuki.

"Of course, we'll be going to school together now so you'll see me a lot," Katsuki smiled.

"Can we sit together too?"

"I don't see why not," Nezu smiled.

"Ok...bye Kacchan," Izuku said quietly.

"See you tomorrow,"

Katsuki left, needing to get back home before it got too late and Nezu turned his attention back to Izuku.

"Before we leave too how about you show us your quirk and how well you can use it?"

Izuku nodded, "Ok,"

As they headed to the training field they came across Yagi who was now leaving for the day, his gaze on Izuku unfriendly. Aizawa held his hand out to Izuku who hesitated before accepting it, squeezing it as he passed the man.

"Yagi I'd like to have a word with you," Nezu turned to them "You two go ahead,"

Nezu walked off and the duo continued on silently, "We're wary of each other, I will admit that, but I can understand your actions though I don't excuse them. I'd like for us to build trust with one another so why don't we start with being honest, I'll answer your questions if you answer mine. Deal?" Aizawa asked.

"Ok,"

"Is it only Yagi you have issues with?"

"No, I hate all of the heroes that were there, not a single one helped even though they saw me, a child. Even when mom stopped defending herself and just ran, even when she couldn't fight back anymore they kept attacking her. I didn't see it because she left me but she didn't get far before they caught her.

A lot of my memories of that day are fuzzy because I kept losing consciousness. But I still have dreams about it, in those dreams, I hear her begging them to stop and screaming as she's beaten to death. It's to vivid to just be a dream and one of them saw me as they went after Mom. We made eye contact and she left me there," Izuku stared ahead blankly.

"I'm sorry..."

"It's not like you participated,"

"But as a hero, I'm sorry they didn't act like one," Aizawa looked down at him "I can't guarantee you won't come across Yagi unfortunately, do you think you can keep your composure when you see him?"

"Yes, I don't want to cause trouble for Kacchan so I will endure it," Izuku mumbled.

"Since he's the heroics teacher I'll try to send you to Nezu before he arrives to minimize the chances of you seeing him,"

"Thank you,"

"Do you have any questions for me?" Aizawa asked.

"Why aren't you trying to arrest me anymore? You weren't very subtle with your mistrust of me," Izuku glanced up at him.

Aizawa sighed, "After seeing your reaction to learning who Yagi was it was clear you can't control or contain your anger very well. Your immediate reaction was to kill him, that means that we'll be at great risk if we happen to upset you. I didn't intend to arrest you I intended to put you someplace where you can't harm others or yourself. Not permanently, just until we can figure out how to help you safely and efficiently,"