Act 3

Scene 1

Izuku sat crisscross in Tomura's lap, the man was playing some fighting game with spinner. Since Izuku hadn't left this building since he woke up in it at the age of eight his mentality is more or less the same. He thinks and acts much younger than others his age meaning they all continue to treat him as a young child.

In their defense, they're all villains who barely know how to care for themselves. Most of the things he learns come from the villain's life lessons about personal experiences or television. Though Kurogiri has taken it upon himself to start teaching Izuku during his free time. He stated that Izuku is such a bright boy and they shouldn't just let all his brains go to waste or die out.

"Ah! Tomu-Nii Dodge quick!" Izuku yelled out as Spinner charged up his ultimate move.

Tomura grinned, evading his move, "Good Job,"

"That's gotta be cheating!"

"Nope, I helped you last time, don't be a sore loser," Izuku stuck out his tongue.

"I'll definitely win next time,"

Tomura snorted, "Sure,"

Dabi yawned and entered the room plopping down beside Tomura boredly, Izuku quickly hugged him before going right back to the game. Tomura wins and he and Izuku do a little victory cheer making Spinner groan and roll his eyes.

"What should we play next?" Tomura asks Izuku.

Izuku closes his eyes to think, "Umm, let's play the new zombie game!"

"Alright," Tomura goes to it.

"Won't that game be scary for you?" Dabi raised a brow.

"Nothing scarier than you guys," Izuku said in a duh tone.

Tomura placed a hand on his chest, "You think I'm scary?" he gasped.

Izuku giggled, "Yeah cause you're villains but I like scary so it's ok and I'll be a scary villain one day too so I gotta prepare," he grinned.

"You're gonna be a villain huh? Is your dream to be a villain?" Spinner asked.

"No my dream will make me a villain," Izuku suddenly became serious, "Because when I kill All Might and the other heroes that'll make me a villain right?"

"Oh? And why do you want to kill them?" Dabi asked.

"They took my mommy and daddy away from me so they need to die," Izuku turned to him.

"Looks like you know what you wanna do," Shigaraki ruffled his hair "You'll have to get stronger first if you want to fight them though. We'll go see Master later about getting you a quirk,"

Izuku shook his head, "No let's go see Doc instead,"

"Why him?"

"The heroes have someone that can erase quirks so I need something he can't erase, doc can change my body like the nomus," Izuku told them.

"No,"

"Absolutely not,"

Izuku frowned, "Why not?"

"It's not safe,"

"You can become severely deformed or worse,"

"You could die Izu,"

Dabi patted his head, "You can't get revenge if your body is too messed up to fight,"