Act 9

Scene 1

Izuku looked at his lap, "I didn't get my quirk until a few months ago so we thought I was quirkless. Kacchan always protected me from bullies but one day when we were six they started hurting me cause he wasn't around. When he finally showed up he got so mad he attacked them and lost control, it was bad...."

Katsuki looked away at the memory, "We blacked out and ended up in the hospital, I woke up on his last day. My mom said that I lose control when it comes to him and I'd end up going too far someday. She decided we'd move away, she separated us and that was the last time I saw him,"

"After Kacchan left someone had to take the blame for what he did so it all fell on me, probably cause I didn't have a quirk. I got harassed and attacked a lot by the families of those kids so I had to be homeschooled but it got so bad we moved altogether.

Things died down for a bit and a year went by ok so Mom decided we should go out since I'd been hiding away. Someone recognized us and found out where we lived, we couldn't leave the area completely. Mom and Dad used most of our savings on legal fees for harassment and a restraining order," Izuku gripped his shirt.

"They started throwing trash at our house and keying our car then it escalated to leaving dead animals at our door. One of the kids Kacchan hurt wasn't doing good, he hurt them all really bad but he was the worst. He needed a kidney and they said I needed to give him mine and that they didn't care that I only had one.

They said his life was more valuable than mine and he had a bright future so I should die for him. We decided to just try and ignore them then that night they all swarmed our house trying to get in and take me by force. We called the police but it had been twenty minutes and they still didn't come.

I was scared they'd hurt my mom and dad so I came out of the place I was hiding to beg that they just let them have me. Mom started telling me to go back upstairs when one of them threw a big rock through our window. It hit me in the face..."

Izuku touched the large scar on his face, "That's how I got this, Mom and Dad got so mad and I'd never seen them mad before. They finally managed to break down the door and they started to attack each other. Mom and Dad don't have strong quirks but in that moment I thought they could even beat All Might," Izuku paused to compose himself.

"I can't remember a lot of things, I was in a bunch of pain and I was losing a lot of blood. Things kept going in and out, I remember Mom and Dad standing on a mass of bodies, covered in blood. They seemed to realize what they did and didn't take it well but then they saw me and did their best to stay calm for me.

The heroes showed up and Dad tried to get help for me but they attacked him, probably because they thought he was a villain. They started attacking the house so he told Mom to take me and go, when we were running away I saw Dad fighting back. Trying to keep them from seeing us run, I remember seeing All Might and feeling so relieved. I thought he had come to save us but then he hit my Dad a-and he never got back up," Izuku's voice cracked.

"Deku..." Katsuki sat beside him and rubbed his back.

Izuku sniffed and wiped his eyes, "Anyway I blacked out after that, and when I woke up Mom was hiding me in an ally behind trash cans. I begged her not to leave me but the heroes were close so she had to leave me behind. I don't know how long I was there but I knew I was going to die soon too," Izuku wiped his face.