Act 4

Scene 1

After Izuku told them what happened they became even more overprotective of him, not allowing anyone but them around the boy. Izuku wasn't even allowed to sleep without one of them anymore and he couldn't go anywhere alone. However, Izuku had things to do, he's spent too much time trapped in his own little world.

Now that the mental blocks in his head were gone he could finally do what needed to be done. He slipped away from the others and somehow got into the basement unnoticed. He had to know if he truly had a quirk and if so he needed to know its limitations.

He's tested it a few times already but what better test subject than Toga? Izuku crouched in front of the chained girl who was currently going in and out of consciousness from the severe beatings she received.

(Yes she's still alive even tho it's been three years now, they wanted her death to be veryyyyy slow)

"Himi-chan?"

"I-Izu-kun? You came t-to see me? Y-you didn't abandon m-me?" Toga could barely focus on him.

"You still love me don't you?"

"Yes! I l-love Izu-kun most o-of all!" Toga declared.

"Then I could never abandon my Himi-chan," Izuku lifted her head and cupped it in his hands.

"P-please free me so we can b-be together," Toga pleaded.

"Not yet, you have to prove you really love me first,"

"I'll do anything!"

"First you have to promise to never hurt me again, if you loved me you wouldn't do that. You don't hurt the people you love you protect them so promise you won't hurt me and you'll protect me," Izuku told her.

"I p-promise! I swear I-it!"

"Good," Izuku smiled "You can't protect me if you're this hurt so you have to heal and get better fast. I know it may be impossible but if you love me you can heal faster than anyone," Izuku smiled brightly.

"I-I will! I'll do I-it!" Toga declared.

Izuku watched as one of her broken fingers began to move, almost like it was fixing itself back into place and he smiled at that.

"I have to go before they find me here but I'll come back soon ok?"

"H-hurry back, I miss y-you so much!"

Izuku got up and left, grinning to himself at the discovery of his godly quirk. His revenge was sure to succeed with this, the heroes don't stand a chance against the villain's love for their innocent devil in disguise. Izuku made his way to the bathroom and paused by the mirror looking at the scar on his forehead.

Just a while longer

He quickly finished his business and left making his way to the bar where Kurogiri was fixing lunch. Kurogiri turned as he walked in and visibly relaxed upon seeing him, glad that nothing had happened.

"You were gone for a while, I was getting worried," Kurogiri sighed "What took so long?"

Izuku looked down, "Sorry...going to the bathroom was harder than I thought," he said lowly.