Act 6

Scene 1

"He'll be alright, the quirks you were transferring clashed, and it caused his body to go into shock. Luckily his heart started beating again, the quirks seemed to have assimilated as well. He's going to be ok but we won't know for certain there's no side effects until he wakes up," Tsubasa told him.

AFO gently brushed his hair from his face, using every healing quirk he possessed as he watched Izuku's peaceful face while he slept.

"I don't think I've ever seen you like this before, you must really care for him," Tsubasa commented.

"Hm," AFO focused on Izuku, "I suppose," he mumbled.

"It's alright to move him elsewhere, I know he much he doesn't like being in the lab," Tsubasa smiled a bit.

AFO didn't wait for a second, picking Izuku up and carrying him out of the lab, cradling him protectively. He walked down the hall to his bedroom which he rarely used, not needing much sleep thanks to his quirks. He gently laid Izuku on the bed and tucked him in, lingering for several minutes before leaving begrudgingly. He made his way back to his office where he saw Tomura and Kurogiri waiting for him.

"Master! Where's Izuku it's been hours!" Tomura hurried over.

AFO placed a hand on his head, "Calm down Tomura, Izuku is alright, transferring the quirk tired him out so he's sleeping right now,"

"Can I see him?"

"You can, he's in my bedroom, try not to wake him,"

The two made their way down the hall and AFO followed behind them, watching as Tomura sighed in relief as he saw that Izuku was fine. He sat next to Izuku looking like a puppy waiting for its owner to come back.

"I'm going to have Izuku stay here for a couple of days, initially to make sure the quirk is compatible with his body. Also, it'll be safer for him to train and get used to the quirk while here," AFO took a seat in the chair beside the bed.

"I'll stay here too then," Tomura turned to him.

"You have responsibilities now Tomura, you have a league to watch over and command as well as a plan you need to perfect before you move forward." AFO reminded.

"But master," He frowned.

AFO chuckled, "Do you not trust leaving Izuku in my care?"

Tomura looked back over at Izuku, "It's not that... every time I'm away from him he gets hurt. I feel anxious when I'm not with him,"

"I understand how you feel Tomura," AFO picked up a book "He has been referring to me as his father a lot as of late, he thinks very highly of his birth father so it came as a shock to me. I have no wish to sully or betray that image he has of me so rest assured,"

"Sir...you can just say you care about him," Kurogiri sighed making Tomura chuckle at that.

AFO shook his head, "You should never speak aloud or acknowledge your weaknesses, that was the first thing I taught you," he reminded.

"I think we all have the same weakness," Tomura mumbled "As of late I just want to keep him hidden away from the world but Izuku would hate that. It's frustrating,"