Act 16

❜ ─ Scene 1 ─ ❛

"Where are we going?" Izuku walked beside Aizawa.

"The class is sparring today," Aizawa answered.

"Can I join?"

"I don't think so, you'll make it uneven,"

Izuku tilted his head, "But there's fourteen boys including me?"

"One of them can't participate today, he's still injured from our last training session,"

"Boo~"

Aizawa raised a brow, "What? Is hanging out with me boring?"

"Yes, you take naps for fun and I'm not tired. You're like an old man," He huffed.

"Wow, and I thought we were getting closer,"

"Can I play in your hair? You have pretty hair," Izuku asked.

Aizawa sighed, "Fine, just don't mess it up,"

"Kay~"

"Alright, different partners today, girls with girls and boys with boys. We're only sparring, losing won't affect your grade so don't go too far, after fifteen minutes switch to a new partner. Start," Aizawa instructed, taking a seat on the bench.

Izuku stood behind him, using his fingers to comb through the man's hair, massaging his scalp and making him sigh, before starting to braid it. A blonde boy with a large tail came over to them and Izuku ignored him, in his own world.

"What should I do sensei?" Ojiro asked.

"You can do some light stretching and exercises just don't strain yourself or your arm," Aizawa told him.

"Alright,"

He walked off and Aizawa took a sip of his coffee, "So," he started.

"That doesn't sound like a good so," Izuku responded.

Aizawa half snorted, "Yeah," he paused "We found him, the one who raised you,"

Izuku stopped, "And?"

"We looked into him, he was a vigilante and unfortunately didn't survive an encounter he had with a villain. The authorities had no idea who he was and no one identified him so he was buried in an unmarked grave," Aizawa revealed.

"Oh..." Izuku went back to braiding "That's good then,"

"That's good?"

"Mhm, that means he didn't abandon me because he wanted to. He had no choice but to leave me behind, as long as I'm not abandoned it's ok," Izuku told him.

"You're not sad?"

"Nope, because he left me I got to be with Kacchan again and I'm never alone now so I'm happy," Izuku told him.

"Alright then,"

Suddenly they both looked up as a presence approached them, Aizawa glanced up and Izuku hugged his neck from behind.