Act 14

Scene 1

Izuku peeked into the classroom and grinned as he saw Aizawa asleep on the floor and not teaching. He walked into the class, being extra quiet, and jumped on the man earning an oof as his eyes opened.

"Hobo Zawa I'm back!"

"Yay," Aizawa said dryly.

Izuku glared and sat up on him, smooshing his face together, "Be happy to see me,"

"I'm so happy I can't even show it,"

"Hmmmm," Izuku smooshed him more.

Izuku was suddenly picked up by his armpits and tilted his head back to see Katsuki, "Hi Kacchan,"

"How could you say hi to him first? I feel neglected," Katsuki walked over to his desk and sat Izuku on it.

"My Kacchans so needy,"

"I am," Katsuki admitted.

Izuku reached into his bag and pulled something out, "Nezzy gave me chocolate, want some?"

"You know I do,"

Izuku put some in Katsuki's mouth and then ate some himself.

"Can I get some?" Denki asked with pleading eyes.

"Here," Izuku held some out.

"Are you feeding me too?" Denki snickered.

"I will kill you," Katsuki narrowed his eyes.

"I'm playing!" Denki took the chocolate from Izuku.

Izuku then gave some to Sero before eating more himself and ignoring Eijiro who kept looking at him. He sighed in defeat and Sero patted his back as Denki just laughed at his friend's suffering.

"Hey Midoriya why don't we get to know each other?" Eijiro asked.

Izuku narrowed his eyes, "Why would I get to know you?"

"I think if we know more about each other we'll become friends,"

"I don't wanna be your friend though?"

"But I wanna be friends with you," Eijiro smiled.

"Why?"

"Cause I think you're cool and Bakubro said you're strong, I like strong people," Eijiro told him.

Izuku stared at him for a minute before turning to Katsuki, "Eh give him a chance, you know I wouldn't hang out with just anyone. If I thought you wouldn't like him I wouldn't have introduced him,"

"Fine, Kacchan has descent judgment so I'll trust him,"

"Wow, it's like that huh?" Katsuki shook his head.

"Yes," Izuku turned back to Eijiro "So?"

"Well, what's you're favorite thing to do? I like training,"

"Video Games,"

"Really? What kind of games do you like?" Denki asked excitedly.

"Horror ones and ones where I get to be a criminal, like GRA IV [great rob automobile]," Izuku thought about it.

"I knew there was a reason I liked you so much,"

Someone approached them, "Guys~ I feel left out, we haven't hung out all day. I wanna talk to your mystery friend too,"

"I told you he'd be uncomfortable around you, when he says it's ok then I'll think about it," Katsuki told her.

"Okayyyy," Mina sighed.