Act 15

Scene 1

Izuku got up and headed to the living room where Nezu sat, looking at various documents and signing papers. Izuku sat beside him on the couch sitting crisscross and then waiting for the man to finish and give him attention. Nezu signed a paper and then sat it in a pile with a couple of others before turning to Izuku.

"Yes Midoriya, what can I do for you?" Nezu smiled.

Izuku held out a phone, "Can you help me? I'm trying to use my new phone but I can't call Kacchan," he huffed.

Nezu chuckled, "That's because you need his phone number first, unfortunately, I do not know it. You'll have to ask him for it at school tomorrow,"

"Oh," Izuku thought "Then who's number do you know?"

"My staff, my colleagues, and my bosses," Nezu told him.

"Then can you give me Zawa's number?" Izuku snickered.

"Of course but don't you go harassing him or he'll change it," Nezu laughed.

He was glad Izuku seemed to get along with the man so well, he did secretly have a soft spot for children. He and Izuku will surely get along well, typically a person with Izuku's personality would annoy the man. However, Izuku is very observant and perceptive, he reads people's moods then acts accordingly.

"Speaking of which he let me know you feel uncomfortable around females, I let my staff know so don't worry about that,"

Izuku smiled, "Thank you! And when are you gonna call me Izuku?" he asked.

"You don't mind if I do?" Nezu asked.

"No, we're family now so you should call me by my name,"

Nezu smiled, "Alright then, I'll call you Izuku from now on,"

"Yay,"

There was some noise outside and Izuku narrowed his eyes, "There are people fighting at our door... should I get rid of them?" he tilted his head.

"No that's alright, I'll go see what's going on," Nezu got up.

Izuku turned around and rested his chin on the back of the couch, watching the door from where he was but not able to see who was outside it. Nezu opened his door to see Aizawa and Yagi arguing in the hall and frowned.

"What is going on? Why are you here?" Nezu asked, slightly pulling the door up behind him.

"I came to bring some things for Midoriya and saw him at your door. I keep telling him to fucking leave but he wants to be stubborn," Aizawa scowled.

"Why are you here Yagi?" Nezu asked.

"To speak with young Midoriya, he has an issue with me correct? I should apologize for what I did to him," Yagi told him.

"Are you stupid? What are you gonna say? Sorry for traumatizing you and making you an orphan, let's be friends," Aizawa scoffed.

"Can I just apologize please?" Yagi sighed.

"No, you cannot," Nezu said firmly "He watched you brutally murder his father, Yagi. I don't want you anywhere near him unless he allows it, he's adjusting well, and seeing you will just undo all that. What you did to him is something you can't even apologize for, if anything that will only upset him more. Go home please," Nezu told him.