Act 17

Scene 1

Masaru smiled as he watched the two, their house hadn't been this warm in such a long time. Masaru's phone began to ring and seeing the name on the caller ID he frowned. He stood up from the couch and made his way to the downstairs studio, sighing before answering the phone.

"Hello?"

"I'm coming home early, I think we need to have a long and serious talk about everything, with Katsuki as well," Mitsuki told him.

"How early?"

"I'm getting in the car as we speak,"

"No," Masaru said firmly.

"I'm sorry? What do you mean no?"

"Izuku is here with Katsuki, he's staying the night and they're both happy and doing well. I don't want you around Izuku or ruining things for Katsuki right now," Masaru told her.

"Izuku is there? Why?"

"Do you need to know that?"

Mitsuki was silent for a while, "...Then when can I come?"

"Monday, after Katsuki gets home from school,"

Mitsuki sighed, "Alright,"

They hung up and Masaru made his way back up to the kitchen to pull the dessert out of the oven.

"Uncle! Uncle! Look," Izuku came into the kitchen.

Masaru wiped his hands off, "What is it?"

"It's the picture from our picnic! Look how small and cute I am," Izuku grinned.

Masaru smiled and placed a hand on his head, "You're still small and cute,"

"Hehe," Izuku went back to Katsuki.

Masaru went back to pulling out the dessert and sitting it on the counter before going to check the freezer.

"Kacchan,"

"Yea?" Katsuki raised a brow.

"Can we go outside? You said you had a swing here," Izuku asked.

"Yeah, we do, come on," Katsuki stood up "Dad we're going out back, Deku wants to see the swing,"

"Alright, there's pie and ice cream in here if you want some, I'm going to clean up a bit," Masaru exited the kitchen.

"Alright,"

They head outside and Izuku runs over to sit on the tire swing while Katsuki gently pushes him.

"Hey Kacchan,"

"Yeah?"

"What would you do if there was a war and everyone was on one side but I was on the other side?" Izuku asked.

"I'm on whatever side you're on," Katsuki told him.

"Even if all your friends are on that side and I'm on the bad side?"

"No matter what side you're on I'm on it too," Katsuki assured him.

Izuku tilted his head back to look at him, "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Of course,"

"I'm on the bad guy's side," Izuku smiled.

"Are they bad to you?"

"No, they're my family,"

"Then they're my family too," Katsuki smiled.

"You mean it!"