Act 13

Scene 1

Aizawa yawns and enters the classroom since there is still time before school starts and students arrive.

"Midoriya where are you?"

Izuku popped out from beneath his podium, "Here! Look I found a sleeping bag, I think someone's been sleeping in here,"

"Yeah me, that's mine,"

Izuku looked from him to the sleeping bag, "Mister are you homeless? Does Nezzy know you're living in here?" he tilted his head.

"You brat," Aizawa narrowed his eyes.

Izuku just giggled, knowing full well what he was doing, and crawled out, dusting himself off.

"Where did Bakugo go?"

"He's taking a shit," Izuku gave back his sleeping bag.

"Is that what he said?" Aizawa raised a brow.

"No, he said he was going to the bathroom but I bet he's taking a shit," Izuku snickered.

Aizawa shook his head, "I can already feel myself aging another ten years,"

"You're an old man huh? It's ok we all get old eventually, you don't look that bad yet,"

"I am so tempted to put you in timeout," Aizawa pinched his forehead.

"Don't be mean!"

Katsuki returned and Aizawa turned, "I blame you,"

"Huh? The hell did I do?"

"I don't know but whatever it is you did it,"

"Kacchan your sensei is a hobo, he sleeps here," Izuku whispered.

"I know," Katsuki whispered back "We should raise money to get him a house,"

Izuku nodded and went over to where Aizawa sat, reaching up to pat his head, "It's ok you'll have a home soon,"

"I'm not homeless!"

"Don't be embarrassed, being homeless is kind of fun cause you get to play all day," Izuku grinned.

Aizawa sighed, "I'm a pro hero, I assure you I make enough to have a home,"

"Oh yeah,"

Izuku then took it upon himself to sit in the man's lap, not bothering to ask first, "Um what??"

Izuku shushed him, "It's ok we're friends now and I want to be the teacher today, Kacchan sit down,"

"Yes sir," Katsuki played along.

"Ok, first question! Who is the strongest Japanese God?"

Katsuki thought for a second, "Amaterasu?"

"Wrong!"

"What-"

The bell signaling the start of the school day rang out, interrupting their little game.

Our Deceitful AngelOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara