01.

Love
like Pure Imagination.

Simon Ember

He was in awe, everything he did, how he spoke, moved, even that sparkle in his eyes gave him a sense of wonder, —a whole year had gone by with Charlie, Aaron and Finn along with the team making his daily existence at the academy hell, as if they had selected him personally to torture and keep at it till he broke.

Physically they had never tried anything, a few taunts and jeers aswell but what was real was the trashcan or locker lock ins, they practically induced enough fear into him to have himself locked in that locker, —reporting was useless, the school was run by the elite and those three along with a few more students were the noblemen of the school who got away with everything and it seemed now, —he was walking next to their king.

"I'm so sorry about what was happening to you, it should've never happened in the first place and I'm going to make sure it never happens again, —promise." He sweetly exclaimed. "I'll see you at lunch."

That's how he left him at his next class, starstruck, and that hair, —he was still struggling to accept that Love Willows wasn't some deity because he seemed like one. So with that morning experience scorched into his mind, the rest of the morning was uneventful except seeing the team Charlie was captain of already cleaning the halls, and Love was now a trending topic on all social media platforms, he didn't want to be surprised but he had spent time with the person, this seemed like just the tip of the ice berg.

Though he admired and was grateful to Love for helping him, at the end of the day, they seemed to come from two different worlds and he didn't believe Love had helped him out of the goodness of his heart, he had been around rich kids enough to know that and Love seemed to rule them, it safer to stay away then get caught up in their disastrous dramas.

"You!" Hale fumed as he stomped all the way toward Simon, his form still intimidating, Hale had always been one to find the bullying funny and he had always wondered why he out of almost all the team still kept at it, —even now. "Don't move, —stand right there." Hale grolwed as Simon finally twirled around to face Hale who was red faced wearing blue overalls tied at the waist.

"This is your fault, all you had to do was keep your mouth shut and none of this would be happening." He hissed but Simon kept quiet, he wondered how this was his fault, he had never bullied or intimidated anyone, in fact in a rare circumstance someone had stood up for him so he could actually have one normal day at school. A ping on both their phones and several others around them called their attention, Simon grabbed his from his bag as Hale took it from his overall pocket and they both had differing expressions about what was on there.

It was a picture, but not just any picture, it was them, Hale and Simon with Hale looking as if he wanted to break Simon in two as he towered over him.

"Fuck, —did you do this, did you set me up?" Hale hissed lowly. "Why the hell would I do that?!" Simon was finally pissed, how was any of this his fault, everyone at the school had a phone, everyone knew the school had a website along with all the other media platforms that spread information faster than light, so anyone could have done this.

"Attention students!" They both knew that voice, and Simon somehow knew nothing good was coming as it echoed all over the school via the school com. "I have the captain of the basketball team here with me, Aaron Strong and he would like to make an announcement." Love finished and he knew the school like him was baiting its breathe to hear it.