20.

Meet Him;
Without Bars, Just Him Nakedly.

Love Willows.

We often want a certain kind of attention, undivided, unguarded, ours alone with no one coming in to ever take it away. We never realize how much we needed that person to just be there, until they are and we can finally ask the questions, finally know the truths but most of all truly know if their love should they give it, will it be enough.

The car ride wasn't slow, rather Loch his father was speeding, or rather just trying to show off his car, Love couldn't decide between the two but what he gathered was they were out of the city, far from it and headed toward lake Pittsburgh.

One of the city's luxury destinations since the lake was a manmade reservoir by channelling water from the sea at least that's what Love remembered from what he knew about the place.

"I just wanted some alone time with you." Loch finally spoke making Love snicker, it was shocking that Loch wanted anything to do with him that he didn't deem worthy of his precious time and familial importance. "I gather you have several resentments toward me." He went on and Love was simply silent.

Even when they turned off the main road and headed toward what he assumed was a small community and destination for those wanting to get away from the city. It didn't mean the infrastructure wasn't any less extravagant, more rather it was over the top like everything else in the Cove.

"We're almost there." Loch whispered as he tried to hold Love's hand but he moved it away, now that there were no cameras, no people to please, they could stop pretending to have any sort of care for the other.

Loch drove through the slightly buzzing community, further down passing a few more homes and a wooded area until they finally arrived at a particular house, it was beautiful, a blue allure to its painting.

The large windows and the wrap around porch making it seem warm but the design seemed to be a mix since it seemed there were more modern touches when he looked at it, but all in all, it was a gorgeous home.

"I knew you'd like it, I had it refurbished just before you arrived from Europe, I guess I was waiting for the right moment to show it to you." Loch explained and Love snickered again, it was just like him. "Stop it!" The man finally growled and Love fully turned to face him with furious eyes.

"You stop it, the gifts, the money, the fake affection, we're nolonger around the humble citizens of the Cove, you can stop dad, you don't have to pretend." Love spat angrily as he tried to walk away headed inside but his father grabbed him by the arm aggressively.

"You really think I pretend, I never pretend with you, I'm always trying to show you that I do care about you, that I, as your father love you." The man argued, his green eyes darkening with his aggression.

"No you don't!" Love hissed back, trying to get away from his father hold but Loch was much stronger. "You care about you, about your image, about everyone else, the money, pleasing the people, your career, there is no care about me, what you care for is if I'm doing things right to fit into your perfect world." He added as the tears burned his eyes.

He had never spoken to his father like this, not in a very long time. "Is that what you think Love, that I'm some kind of emotionless bastard who couldn't possibly love you?" Loch demanded as he faced his child.