06.

The Old Love,
& Stuns for War.

Love Willows.

He knew where to get answers, he knew he needed to fix everything that happened before something worse happened because unlike how normal petty school squabbles usually ended with a bit of bullying and intimidation, Love was sure that was not how they ended at the academy, the kids of the elite just didn't let things go especially when it came to their reputations and images because it didn't just reflect on them, their families too, —so Love knew, a storm was brewing and it was headed for Simon.

Which was why he was on his way to prevent it, in nothings less than perfection. At school he had noticed how Hale, Ezra and Melissa stuck together with a certain satisfaction in their eyes, even Simon pointed it out after school and Love had the distinct feeling Ezra knew something so that's why he stood at the doors of the Hilton manor where he knew Ezra was.

"Thank you." Love muttered toward the maid who had taken his coat for him. "Sir Ezra is in his bedroom, —shall I call him him for you Sir Willows?" She then asked but Love waved her off. "No need, I'll go to him." He reassured taking the stairs, he had been at the manor several times, he knew where Ezra's bedroom was, and so he walked in without barely the slightest hint of a knock but it didn't seem to have surprised Ezra who had a towel wrapped around his waist, water dripping down his torso whilst his company, —a girl he was sure was a cheerleader at school scurried to cover herself.

"Quickly now before I have one of the maids sweep you out." Love stated in a practiced tone that had a smirk forming on Ezra's lips. "You can't just order me around, do you know who I am?" The girl hissed. "Cheap, —get out." Ezra growled defensively shocking the girl. "What, Ezra you said—." Before she could finish Love was moving out of the way to avoid the girl who was being dragged out by Ezra. "Why are you doing this?!" She yelled her demand but was met with a door to her face.

So Love sighed walking toward the open windows. "I'm sorry you had to see that." Ezra chuckled, it made Love wonder why he even bothered trying. "Don't bother Ezra, you and I both know its hard enough for you to keep it in your pants, —we can all hope there are no illegitimate children." The beauty responded as he turned to face Ezra who had somewhat a sullen face but masked it then. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"Who was it?" Love demanded right then and the teen smirked. "You're simply divine today Love, —its appetising." Ezra replied, the towel at his waist dropped and he went in search of clothing. "I don't want your flattery Ezra, tell me who it was?" Love hissed this time as Ezra came back in only a tight pair of boxers. "Why are you so sure I know?" He shot back earning a snicker from Love. "I saw you, with her and Hale, so I know for a fact that you know." Love explained, heels clicking on the floor, he came up close to Ezra who tensed when they were inches apart.

"My —my, does anyone even know when you're out for blood, you look more beautiful, your skin glows, those green eyes of yours are so captivating, and you always find a pair of heels which make you look like a Goddess." Ezra chuckled to Love's dismay as his hand caressed his cheek. "Ezra." The warning was clear and the blonde knew Love had won this tug of war in seduction.

"Her name is Hyde, you'll find her at this house just on the other side of our lovely neighborhood, she operates SYNDICATE by night and by day the perfect student." Ezra finally explained turning away from his heated stare off with Love and scribbling down on a piece of paper, much to Love's relief who took the offered piece of paper.