11.

Coded Messages;
Sworn Secrets & Loyalty.

The lights flashed a little too bright, whilst he sighed loosening his tie. This was going to take forever but if he needed to get the job done, he had to do this.

"As you can see I'm not particularly in a tranquil state, so do me a favour and just tell me what happened to Hale Bryant at the semi formal?" The worn out detective bit out as Tina who sat opposite him feigned shock. "What, —something happened to Hale, was it fatal, is he going to die?" She went on further with rather an expectant face toward Hale's demise.

"No he sustained injur— what is wrong with you?" The detective bit out. "Oh, well I remember Hale coming out of nowhere like some rabies infected animal and attacking poor Love, he even hurt sweet Simon in the process." Tina replied and the man opposite her rubbed his temples, a headache setting in.

"Anything else?" He asked again. "No, that's all." Tina reassured and the man nodded gesturing her to leave.

"Hello." Another student entered the office turned interrogation room. "Can you please describe the events that took place at the semi formal, —skip to the altercation—." He didn't finish when the student opposite him gasped. "What didn't happen, it was an awesome party until that crazy lunatic Hale attacked Love Willows, I mean come on he's Love Willows, the nerve." He responded.

"Please explain to me how he attacked Love Willows but sustained several injuries whilst Love Willows has none ." The detective pointed out. "No idea man, —you sure its Hale who got injured, I'm pretty sure its Love and that kid Simon who got hurt." The teen argued, the detective nodded trying to contain his rage.

This had been another student who had claimed they knew nothing about how Hale got injured, he had questioned half the school and it was the same response, they didn't know. "Next!" He called out as a burly teen wearing the school's letterman jacket walked in. "Hey man, —if you're gonna ask me what happened at the formal, I'm pretty much going to tell you what I've been telling everybody else, —How could Bryant spear Love Willows like that, I wish I was close to a chair or something and smashed it on the fucking idiot, he's Love Willows, he should be expelled!" The detective was shocked at how aggressive the boy opposite him had gotten.

"So you're telling me it was just Hale Bryant attacking Love Willows?" The man demanded and all he got was a nod in return. "Everybody sorta moved in after to get him off Love, that's when he went for Simon, and afterwards others moved to hold him back." The burly teen exclaimed. "Did you know he bullied Simon last year for no apparent reason " He added and the detective was finally at a loss breaking his pencil in two.

Questioning the students had been useless, and going forward to questioning Love Willows again after he had given his statement, —without proper proof, it would mean the end of his job, so he opted to question the chaperones at the seni formal, hopefully they were impartial.

"Mrs Howell, please describe to me what happened at the semi fornal—." The detective was paused by a raised hand. "Detective whoever you are, —let me stop you there." Mrs Howell interjected. "That neanderthal jumped Love Willows, and went further to atack Simon Ember when he tried to get him off his friend, I truly wish that no good delinquent is jailed, we can't have that sort of behavior at this school." She demanded stunning the detective.

"Maam, —you're a teacher, you know all these kids, at least be impartial." The detective pressed on and a scoff came as a response to his statement. "Detective you're the one who is supposed to be impartial, I'm simply stating what would be best for this school, Hale Bryant attacked Love Willows, hurt Simon Ember in the process." She argued with narrowed eyes as the detective rose from his chair.