12.

Spilt Chardonnay;
& Mellow Dinners.

Love Willows.

It had to work, this spontaneous idea of his seemed to be a great thing to do, —for him and Simon's family, they were friends, why couldn't their families also be acquainted. To also mend the unknown broken bridge between Love and Simon's mother, he had mentioned it in passing but Love had realized just how much it had affected Simon and hopefully this was a step to fixing things.

"Sky high black boots." Love muttered grabbing the boots from his walk in closet that also had another door that led to his shoe closet, with the boots on he felt the look was complete, seeing as he wore a flared black and gold mini skirt, a black top which left a plunge V neck line by the middle of his torso that he covered with gold jewellery, he put his curls into a flirty pony tail but left a few strands by his face, with just enough make up, he was done.

"Pause." His dad suddenly muttered and Love did actually pause, the man rivaled the paparazzi taking multiple photos of him. "I have to give it to you liefde, —you look like one helluva babe." Marco also spoke coming into his room with an ear to ear grin praising Love who blushed. "I tried not to go full throttle." Love weakly argued and both men in his room scoffed. "You already left a blazing trail on the road, but I love it." His dad retorted and supported making him laugh but he appreciated it.

"Are we all ready?" Love finally questioned. "Yeah, I put Marco in something that wasn't scrubs, and I wore one of my best, the boys gave me two and half hours before they tore apart the monkey suits, —so yes we're good." Darryl replied earning laughter from Love who nodded. "Let's go then." He asserted and the three of headed downstairs.

"Whoa, you look—." Aaron was star struck unable to form words only non coherent mumbles. "Oh honey I forgot to tell you, I called Aaron over, I thought he would be great practice for that other event." His dad informed but Love could smell a plot, he definitely heard their conversation the other night Aaron was with him at the house. "Hi Love, you look, ahem —really gorgeous." Aaron finally got his tongue right and offered the flowers he had brought to Love.

"Pink roses, Aaron, they're my favourite." Love's heart melted to the gesture wondering how Aaron even knew that these were his favourite. "We passed by a flower shop once when we were kids, —I remember you made a whole scene about wanting pink roses." Aaron explained shocking Love, because that had been so many years ago, and now he wondered how had he not noticed Aaron before.

"Boys let's go, I own the restaurant but it doesn't mean we need to be late!" Darryl, Love's dad called out and Aaron held out his large hand for Love. "Shall we —and be a dude's hot babe tonight and more?" Aaron charmed making Love giggle. "Are you asking me out on a dinner invite that my dad extended to you?" Love retorted. "Yes, —and I'm suggesting we ignore everyone, pretend its just us two there." He went on further as Love was now laughing with a blush.

"I see you're still mischievous, —in your perfect tux." Love whispered coming close to Aaron who was leading them out of the house. "Only for you." Aaron replied with a kiss pressed onto Love's temple.

The restaurant wasn't busy but rather it was a good night and since it was a weekday the clientele was controlled, often his dad had to make sure the reservations were in order because of the influx of clientele but that was before the franchise.

"Say, —who got the better end of the dividends between your mom and dad?" Aaron asked mischievously and before Love could reply. "I did kiddo, I got my beautiful babies, a Marco and something else I will not mention." Darryl replied with a wink from beside Marco who was leading them inside. "Did he just—." Aaron whispered to Love who nodded, his father had just admitted though not very loudly, to being with Marco, now all Love wanted was to scream in happiness.